- The TC15 rechargeable LED flashlight adopts the latest CREE XHP35 LED to make output up to 2,300 lumens and max beam distance of 246 meters.
- The high output, compact size, micro-USB convenient charging, and long runtime can meet all your illumination needs for for everyday carry, travel, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC and general use.
- EXTREME OUTPUT: Powered by a CREE XHP35 LED, the TC15 produces up to 2,300 lumens with a beam distance of 807 ft / 246 m.
- RECHARGEABLE: Powered by a rechargeable IMR 3100mAh 18650 battery, the TC15 features built-in USB charging and a battery level indicator so you know when it's time to top up. ( Battery and charging cable included)
- MODES FOR EVERY SITUATION: Firefly/ Low / Medium/ High / Turbo /Strobe light modes makes the TC15 perfect for any situation.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: 4 oz / 113 grams and 4.8 inch / 12.19 cm long, the TC15 packs a serious punch while still being compact enough for backpacks, pockets and belts.
- USER FRIENDLY UI AND RUGGED DESIGN: Access Turbo from any mode with a double-click. Grippy and non-slip knurling design makes the TC15 glove-friendly.
- LED: CREE XHP35 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V.
- Charging current/voltage: 1.1A / 5V
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery):
Turbo(2300 lumens~820 lumens /2 mins+83 mins),
High(1050 lumens/90 mins),
Meidum(250 lumens /6.5 hrs),
Low(25 lumens /68 hrs),
Firefly(1 lumens /41.5 days),
Strobe (830 lumens /180 mins).
- Peak beam intensity: 15200cd.
- Max beam distance: 246m.
- Power interface: micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 122.5mm (length) x 27mm (body diameter) x 24mm (head diameter).
- Weight: 71g (excluding battery).
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O-ring x2, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1,
ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR Battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1, Spare Side Switch Cap x1.
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light off, press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode. With the light turns on, press and hold the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- We suggest to charge the battery in the TC15 light. During charging, the indicator is RED; After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE; When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low mode is available duing charging.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will be ON.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will flash and remind to charge the battery immediately.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode, or when the battery capacity is 0%.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 21 | Next
Well worth it!
Posted by Unknown on 17th Mar 2020
Excellent product and a great value, especially with the 20% discount code.
Bright and well made
Posted by Unknown on 14th Mar 2020
Great product so far. I’ve had it for several weeks and it is as advertised.
Versatile, tough, and BRIGHT
Posted by Tim on 29th Feb 2020
I work in security and have had many lights. This thing is a beast. Super bright, even beam, and great LED temperature.
Bright and Solid
Posted by D. Lambert on 16th Jan 2020
I have finally received my TC-15 after a long 2 months wait. I ordered straight from the thrunite site because i wanted the custom model from "the outsider".
After waiting for 2 weeks with no news I sent an email and got a reply that the "outsider" model was back ordered and was going to be another 25 to 50 days before it was shipped. I got offered a refund but I opted to wait and it was worth it, despite my frustration to not have it for my upcoming fall camping trip.
The color is really beautiful and the built quality is top notch. It performs outstandingly well in cold and wet weather as well as being really solid. I'm not afraid to drop it or have it bang around a bit while hanging from it's lanyard around my hand when I need both of them and it feels like it will last forever.
I am really pleased with it and you can see it in action on "the outsider" you tube channel if you wish. I can't wait to have the mini unit that goes
around the keychain as it will be super useful.
Posted by Jose Rodriguez on 14th Jan 2020
I was looking for a pocket flashlight for a long time with a strong beam. Finally, I found it with the ThruNite TC15 2300 Lumens Rechargeable Flashlight. I purchased many pocket flashlights in the past five years and none compare to the tc15. I love the fact that I no longer have to purchase batteries and appreciate the belt pouch which most companies do not provide. I don't have to carry a large flashlight to see in the distance while camping.
Love the white light
Posted by Richard on 15th Dec 2019
I like the compact size and the amount of power this flashlight provides. I really like the neutral white light. For me, the neutral white works much better to identify objects in the dark forest. The blue light from most LED bulbs just does not seem to work as well.
Been using my old Thrunite for many years as my EDC. It gets used all day at work and has seen a lot of abuse.
Unfortunately, this new light came defective. It’s been sent back to Thrunite and I have no doubt that they will make it right.
Great light, a little clicky
Posted by Marc Dickensheets. on 12th Dec 2019
The flashlight does a great job lighting up the night. I even like the dimmer mode when I don’t want to wake anyone in the middle of the night. The clicking bothers me and makes quite a bit of noise when I’m trying to be quiet. Overall it does exactly what I need it to do and can be charged anywhere with a common USB cord.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Oct 2019
Light was received quickly and functions as advertised, good features and very bright light. Very happy
Posted by Aidan on 16th Sep 2019
I am very happy with this flashlight. The intensity paired with the portable size makes for a very versatile flashlight. Fantastic build quality and very fast shipping! Thanks.
Bright but fragile
Posted by Theodore Lawrence on 4th Aug 2019
This flashlight will light up a football field. Just don't drop it. I did and the light no longer works.
Posted by Diego on 23rd Jul 2019
I bought this for its brightness and beam distance and after reading many reviews I was convinced this was going to be the compact light I need. At its highest output its bright unfortunately it gets extremely hot and at 2 min max run it's not really useful. At its usable "high" output of a little over 1000 lumens the light just doesn't seam very bright.
Posted by John Asuncion on 20th Jun 2019
I ordered the TC-15 over a month ago!!
I haven’t received it, no email, no explanation as to why it’s late!! I order thru ThruNite all the time, my item arrives within a week, this is not the case with this last order!!!???
Posted by GTM on 29th May 2019
I purchased this light (15 Neutral) as a replacement for my TN12 that I loved but lost. It has exceeded my expectations for over 7 hours of use in past 5 days at my camp which has no power. Out of the 5 Thrunite flashlights I own it’s the one I always have clipped to my shirt all the time now.
Thrunite TC15 is great (except)
Posted by Unknown on 18th Apr 2019
I love this little light. It has great power plus is able to give a 1 lumen glow for a little help in the dark. The simple user interface for the various modes is wonderful to work with and very intuitive. The pocket size makes it an easy constant companion. I like the side button but it is the most frustrating thing about this light. It is necessarily flush but it is extremely difficult to find in the dark. There is little tactile assistance. I can't understand why this isn't mentioned in any other reviews. Maybe I am doing something wrong and I can be steered correctly. The only way I can find the switch is to glide my thumb and forefinger around the barrel to find the rubber seal around the charging port. From there, the switch is 180 degrees on the other side. This is useless if you need light in an emergency and there isn't enough ambient light to "see" the switch. A tail cap switch can be immediately reached without this fumbling.
Posted by joe on 30th Mar 2019
I cant believe they got that much light out of something so small. maybe I was behind the times in flashlights, but this thing is bright! it drowns out the headlights on my car. plus the lower light levels.... plus its rechargeable, plus its pretty small.
this is the light I keep next to the bed, and take with me on evening walks, and will probably take it hunting with me. its too large for me for an everyday carry, but is an awesome amount of light in something that fits into a jacket pocket, or clipped to one of my jeans belt loops.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 21 | Next