- One of the most powerful throw LED lights on the market.
- Uses one advanced CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years
- The high output reaches 2000 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1550 meters.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
- LED: 1xCREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah).
- Working voltage: 5.5V-8.4V.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with four pieces ThruNite Li-ion 18650 batteries (3.6V/3400mAh) and for CW. NW parameters is 10% off):
- Strobe(680 lumens /10.8hrs),
- Turbo(2000 lumens/1.5hrs),
- High(780 lumens /5.3hrs),
- Medium(256 lumens /17.8hrs),
- Low(38 lumens /4.3days),
- Firefly (0.8 lumens /58days).
- Peak beam intensity: 600750cd.
- Max beam distance: 1550m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.0 meter.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 206mm (length) x 100mm x 52mm.
- Weight: 666g (including battery carrier).
- Accessories: Shoulder strap*1, Strap ring*1, A, Spare O-ring*2, Side switch Cap*1, Battery Carrier x1 (inside the flashlight).
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Mode
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
- Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the side switch turns from blue to red, it means the battery package should be replaced or charged.
- Battery Replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap. With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
Showing reviews 1-15 of 42 | Next
Posted by XXX on 27th Apr 2018
Super search flashlights
Best flashlight ever!
Posted by Bill on 21st Feb 2018
When I received my flashlight I went out side after dark to see how far this light would throw a beam and to my surprise the beam seemed to go on forever. I have yet to see a better flashlight!!
It’s a great thrower.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Feb 2018
Great thrower and overall craftsmanship. Would commend.
Posted by Justin on 14th Feb 2018
If you want to see everything, this is it. I wish they still made the rechargeable one though. The only thing I might suggest is maybe getting the tn40 because can you really even see at distances of 1000 meters +? I know my eyes can't. Those extra lumens with the tn40 might be more fun.
Posted by Göran Ågren on 10th Feb 2018
I have a lot of good flashlights, but this is my only real "cloudbreaker". With this, i can mostly reach, and light up the clouds at night. And get a feeling like flying up among the clouds ! and be over the rainbow! pinpoint the stars for my kids! Yes and i am very excited about what Trunite will do in the future ? So i can really recomend this flashlight, the only reason why i dont give it 5 stars is that it is big, but to perform this fantastic trow, i guess you must have this big lens. And well, its not a everydaycare edc flashlight, but it could get you over the clouds and for a moment imagine the sun in your life! as well as see the things, you need in your profession or spare time, the cloudbreaker TN 42 are here !
TN 42 thrower
Posted by Neil Friedman on 8th Feb 2018
runtime on 4 orbtronic 3500 is short, Was expecting better beam distance.
Posted by Maciej on 6th Feb 2018
great quality, does not heat up, light, and really goes far
Posted by email@example.com on 23rd Jan 2018
I know a thing or two about optics and light beam transmission, This handheld flashlight is awesome! If you want throw and a tight brilliant beam (think search light in the movie Jurassic Park) in handheld form-here you go! And the light itself just looks BAD in the good but dangerous way. The parabolic reflector reminds me of some kind of light weapon.
This is a serious piece of gear for those that a serious about photons. Not a toy. Not for kids or the mentally defective. This thing will cook you eyeballs in a split second if you were to look directly into the beam. It's not cheap, nor are the Li batteries but it is well worth the investment, esp for first responders or police. I bought 1, then I bought 3 more before they get banned. Full +++++ rating from me!
Posted by Patrick. on 22nd Jan 2018
To be recommended!
Very impressive light
Posted by Morten Jensen on 21st Dec 2017
This is a very impressive light!
But of course it is not suited as a general purpose or every-day-carry light as the light is almost pure throw, with very little flood.
It has great range and my example in neutral white has a beautiful color tint.
I was very impressed by how good the throw is, even in firefly mode.
I simply love the one button userinterface, as it is simple and well setup.
Easy access to firefly, turbo or the three main modes low medium and high.
If only other manufacturers would use the same UI :D
Delivers on its promise
Posted by Michael McDougall on 6th Dec 2017
Must be toward the highest power spot lights out there. This is primarily a long-throw, highly focused, spot beam. Very little flare along the beam. There is a "local" evenly lit but weak area of light useful for avoiding tripping that is sharply cut off at the edges. There was an incorrect assembly in the battery holder that prevented filling the cartridge but the error was obvious and a miniature screwdriver allowed a repair to correct the problem. Battery life seems as advertised.
Posted by Maciej on 3rd Dec 2017
Nie ma co owijać w bawełne, to obecnie najlepszy szperacz dostepny na rynku. Doskonały zasięg, świetne wykonanie, przyjazny UI. Do tego doskonała obsługa: szybka wysyłka, a także komfort w razie ewentualnych problemów. Pełny profesjonalizm.
super long throw flashlight
Posted by Barnaby Arreak on 13th Sep 2017
Love this bright light saber like flashlight. The xhp led bulb is amazingly bright. The button is even lighted when it's on and that makes it feel up-to-date. The carry strap comes handy and the included spare parts was an icing in the cake. Love it and many thanks Thrunite.
Posted by Krzysztof on 7th Sep 2017
My review on Polish forum:
Posted by Max on 1st Aug 2017
This is an amazing light, from when you open the box, and you find the light coddled in the unusually silky, perhaps silicone like bag, to when you unscrew the back - and you realize how fantastically well made it is.
Put in 4 batteries, the battery cartridge is rugged and well made, and reversible, turn it on, and shine it, and you get to see just how perfect that reflector is.
The throw on this light is insane, if you live on a farm, you want one of these. Highly recommended.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 42 | Next