- The TN12 V4 is a portable & practical EDC LED flashlight, which adopts latest CREE XP-L V6 LED to make output up to 1100 lumen.
- Adopts CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries (not included).
- Max output: 1100 lumens with XP-L V6.
- Working voltage: 2.7V - 9V.
- Versatile mode(Tested with a ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
-Turbo (1100 lumens /2.2hours)
-Strobe (1100 lumens /3.6 hours)
-High (472 lumens /3.4 hours)
-Medium (200 lumens /8.7 hours)
-Low (21 lumens /2.5 days)
-Firefly (0.5 lumens /49 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 12800 cd.
- Max beam distance: 226 meters.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Dimension: 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter).
- Weight: only 86g (without batteries)
- Accessories: Holster x 1, Spare O-rings x 2, Lanyard x 1, Tail Cap x 1, Pocket Clip x 1.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the tail switch gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light. Press again to turn the light off.
- Change Modes
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from Firefly, Low, Medium, High and Turbo.
- One Key to Strobe
With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (13Hz), and a single press the side switch
will return to the last mode before Strobe.
- Unique Firefly Mode
What’s the use of this 0.4 lumen setting, which is similar to moonlight?
Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself while awake from sleep,
or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night.
Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
- Use Of Battery
Battery: Uses 1*18650 /2*CR123 batteries.
Battery Replacement: To ensure performance of the flashlight and for your own safety, please use good quality with an integrated protected circuit
and make sure to insert the battery correctly with the positive(＋) polarity pointing to the light head.
Please take out battery if you will not use your light for an extended period of time to avoid battery leakage,which may damage the flashlight components and parts.
- Use of O-rings (if available)
The right amount of lubricant will be used on the O-rings before shipping to ensure the light can be assembled smoothly and protect from oxidizing the O-rings.
If necessary, please replace the spare O-rings attached in the package.
- Max Output
Please mind the heat. When the light runs a long time, there is heat coming from battery discharge, drive circuit and LED, the flashlight head will be very hot.
DO NOT run the light at max mode for a long time. To protect the battery, driver circuit and LED,
we do not recommend you run the light at max mode more than ten minutes.
- When cycling through modes, after pausing a few seconds, the light will rotate to firefly instead of the next mode.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 45 | Next
Posted by Jake on 20th Jan 2020
This light meets almost all my criteria, and is so far an excellent purchase. I love the flexibility with the batteries (I'm currently running through an old supply of CR123s), I think the UI is perfect for what I want, my only complaint is I wish there was a direct shortcut to Firefly from OFF, and I wish Firefly was even lower. So a high 4 stars from me.
I would easily recommend this light as excellent value for money to someone looking to step up from mini maglites and Harbor Freight freebies.
Good light, but fragile glass
Posted by Unknown on 10th Sep 2019
The light is pretty bright, and of good quality, but the front glass is very fragile
Turn off the dark
Posted by Marc on 11th Jun 2019
This is easily the best flashlight I've ever owned. The user interface and mode switching is intuitive. Stepped brightness levels could probably use one mode between low and medium, but this does not detract from performance. I run the light on two CR123 batteries, and it works very well for everyday applications. I would absolutely recommend this light for anyone looking for an upgrade to cheap multi-LED lights with lower performance.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 45 | Next