- The TC15 rechargeable LED flashlight adopts the latest CREE XHP35 LED to make output up to 2,300 lumens and max beam distance of 246 meters.
- The high output, compact size, micro-USB convenient charging, and long runtime can meet all your illumination needs for for everyday carry, travel, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC and general use.
- EXTREME OUTPUT: Powered by a CREE XHP35 LED, the TC15 produces up to 2,300 lumens with a beam distance of 807 ft / 246 m.
- RECHARGEABLE: Powered by a rechargeable IMR 3100mAh 18650 battery, the TC15 features built-in USB charging and a battery level indicator so you know when it's time to top up. ( Battery and charging cable included)
- MODES FOR EVERY SITUATION: Firefly/ Low / Medium/ High / Turbo /Strobe light modes makes the TC15 perfect for any situation.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: 4 oz / 113 grams and 4.8 inch / 12.19 cm long, the TC15 packs a serious punch while still being compact enough for backpacks, pockets and belts.
- USER FRIENDLY UI AND RUGGED DESIGN: Access Turbo from any mode with a double-click. Grippy and non-slip knurling design makes the TC15 glove-friendly.
- LED: CREE XHP35 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V.
- Charging current/voltage: 1.1A / 5V
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery):
Turbo(2300 lumens~820 lumens /2 mins+83 mins),
High(1050 lumens/90 mins),
Meidum(250 lumens /6.5 hrs),
Low(25 lumens /68 hrs),
Firefly(1 lumens /41.5 days),
Strobe (830 lumens /180 mins).
- Peak beam intensity: 15200cd.
- Max beam distance: 246m.
- Power interface: micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 122.5mm (length) x 27mm (body diameter) x 24mm (head diameter).
- Weight: 71g (excluding battery).
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O-ring x2, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1,
ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR Battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1, Spare Side Switch Cap x1.
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light off, press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode. With the light turns on, press and hold the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- We suggest to charge the battery in the TC15 light. During charging, the indicator is RED; After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE; When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low mode is available duing charging.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will be ON.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will flash and remind to charge the battery immediately.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode, or when the battery capacity is 0%.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-26 of 26
Posted by Diego on 23rd Jul 2019
I bought this for its brightness and beam distance and after reading many reviews I was convinced this was going to be the compact light I need. At its highest output its bright unfortunately it gets extremely hot and at 2 min max run it's not really useful. At its usable "high" output of a little over 1000 lumens the light just doesn't seam very bright.
Posted by John Asuncion on 20th Jun 2019
I ordered the TC-15 over a month ago!!
I haven’t received it, no email, no explanation as to why it’s late!! I order thru ThruNite all the time, my item arrives within a week, this is not the case with this last order!!!???
Posted by GTM on 29th May 2019
I purchased this light (15 Neutral) as a replacement for my TN12 that I loved but lost. It has exceeded my expectations for over 7 hours of use in past 5 days at my camp which has no power. Out of the 5 Thrunite flashlights I own it’s the one I always have clipped to my shirt all the time now.
Thrunite TC15 is great (except)
Posted by Unknown on 18th Apr 2019
I love this little light. It has great power plus is able to give a 1 lumen glow for a little help in the dark. The simple user interface for the various modes is wonderful to work with and very intuitive. The pocket size makes it an easy constant companion. I like the side button but it is the most frustrating thing about this light. It is necessarily flush but it is extremely difficult to find in the dark. There is little tactile assistance. I can't understand why this isn't mentioned in any other reviews. Maybe I am doing something wrong and I can be steered correctly. The only way I can find the switch is to glide my thumb and forefinger around the barrel to find the rubber seal around the charging port. From there, the switch is 180 degrees on the other side. This is useless if you need light in an emergency and there isn't enough ambient light to "see" the switch. A tail cap switch can be immediately reached without this fumbling.
Posted by joe on 30th Mar 2019
I cant believe they got that much light out of something so small. maybe I was behind the times in flashlights, but this thing is bright! it drowns out the headlights on my car. plus the lower light levels.... plus its rechargeable, plus its pretty small.
this is the light I keep next to the bed, and take with me on evening walks, and will probably take it hunting with me. its too large for me for an everyday carry, but is an awesome amount of light in something that fits into a jacket pocket, or clipped to one of my jeans belt loops.
Needs rear on/off switch
Posted by Unknown on 27th Mar 2019
Needs rear on/off switch
Best flashlight I’ve owned for the money
Posted by Joel on 15th Mar 2019
Great everyday carry and my wife likes it also in her bag
Inoperable! Doesn't charge.
Posted by Herbert Broughton on 11th Mar 2019
My initial shipment was dropped off on a Sunday, and even though I stipulated 'Signature Requested', was left outside my doorstep where it was stolen.
ThruNite finally reshipped my order and when I received the TC 15, upon plugging it in, it flashed purple which denotes improper charging.
I contacted ThruNite and their suggestion was to clean battery terminals, insure proper polarity, try another battery and charging cable,
This, after I told them I had done all but try another battery (which I do not own!)
So, basically I spent $50 dollars on a paperweight.
I am working with my bank to have the transaction with ThruNite reversed and to get a refund.
I had heard that their products and service were exceptional.
From here, it doesn't seem like it at all.
Very powerful light.
Posted by Sharon Lockhart on 8th Mar 2019
I bought two of these, and we both really do like them. They are very powerful in the night, and the fact that is you don't need all that light, would rather have less light, less blinding light, this is a great light too. Since we have two, we are very dependant on lights and buying these were a very good purchase, money wise and since they are rechargeable, without dismantling them, is an even bigger plus.
Lives up to the hype
Posted by Austin on 24th Feb 2019
I bought this after reading reviews of a similar Thrunite product from /r/flashlight. Pros: Fucking bright. The modes are all useful, turbo is easy to activate with a simple double tap and moonlight mode is excellent for preserving battery. It recharges fast, and it doesn't require a special dongle. It comes with spare orings and charging port covers. The removable pocket clip is comfortable to use and feels strong.
Now for the cons: The power button can be a tad difficult to find in the dark, especially when wearing gloves. I wish I'd bought something more suited for a tactical use but that's on me. The holster feels a bit cheap, so if you want to holster it consider making your own out of leather or something durable.
Overall, it's performed well the month I've had it. Already charged it a few times just to keep it topped off. I'm glad I listened to /r/flashlights
Posted by Unknown on 20th Jan 2019
The TC15 is another excellent product. It’s a good EDC unit, it gets pushed very hard in turbo mode so it’ll heat up in a hurry but it puts out a hell of a beam. The only thing I don’t like is the power button. The button doesn’t seem as sturdy as the button on lights such as the Catapult or TC20. Overall though, awesome light.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-26 of 26