- The Catapult V6 is the newest light of Catapult series with latest CREE XHP35 HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V6 features its compact size, durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: low-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a compact and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V6 will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XHP35 HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max output of 1700 lumens and max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- The most compact size comparing other 26650 thrower flashlights on the market currently.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested by ThruNite 26650/5000mAh battery):
-Turbo (1700 lumen; 150 minutes)
-High (950 lumen; 165 minutes)
-Medium (180 lumen; 9 hrs)
-Low (22 lumen; 62 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 41 days)
-Strobe (1200 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries ( included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 750 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 140650 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 192g without battery.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 58mm (Bezel Diameter) x 33.5mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, O ring x2, User’s manual x1, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare side switch cap x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- Charging and indicator
2A USB charging. When the indicator on the switch flashes red, it means the battery need to be changed or charged. During charging, the indicator is RED, and only firefly, low and medium modes are available. After the light is fully charged, the indicator light will turn to BLUE. The indicator will be off when it is firefly mode. Purple light means abnormal charging.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
The New Thrunite Catapult V6 750 meter throw flashlight This one is great Check it out below http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-catapult-v6-mini-thrower-rechargeable-flashlight/ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7PVXTS summer promotion with 20% off for all these: http://www.thrunite.com/www.thrunite.com/deal/ Code: 20%
This Thrunite ...The New Thrunite Catapult V6 750 meter throw flashlight This o...
Impressive throw for the size
Posted by Unknown on 18th Mar 2020
I had to keep reminding myself how small it is, such an impressively long throw! It does get hotter, quicker, than I would have expected. To the point where you must adjust your grip, or get burned... lol Not too terribly often would you have it on for the length of time I did, just something to keep in mind.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Mar 2020
...good. On/off button difficult to feel.
Posted by Ronald Hylton on 27th Feb 2020
Even though I haven't had the the v6 very long, I'm really impressed with it's Ability to spot shine with spill. Take it with me every night for dog walk (wooded area). I only use it on medium setting (180l for 9hrs.) And tried high and turbo settings. I also tested it and still am on high an tu turbo at .4 mile distance, hard to see a small object at that distance, but will reflect off a stop sign almost .6 miles away, further than this old man can see. I have the nw version which is about 10 percent less than the cw version . Has great battery l life (I haven't tested) but o others have.) This not a large flashlight and fits the hand great. Fits jacket pocket fine. Have it set in memory for medium . Comes with great case if you wanted to carry it that way. Could say more, just remember it's not a flood flashlight, but for it's purpose and size it beats every thing available. Owned maglights, multiple headlamps (got one I love when doing dog walk) multiple led handheld small flashlights and great flooders and purchased a small Fenix at the same time I bought the tribute catapult v6 . Carry both at night are travelling in the vehicle and in Walmarts at times.