- One of the most powerful throw LED lights on the market.
- Uses one advanced CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years
- The high output reaches 2000 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1550 meters.
- Built in fast charging system (2.8hrs) and 7.2v 6800mAh high capacity battery pack.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating.
- Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- TN42C is the rechargeable version of TN42.
- LED: 1xCREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: ThruNite Li-ion battery pack (7.2V/6800mAh).
- Working voltage: 5.5V-8.4V.
- Charging current/voltage: 8.4V, 3.5A.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 7.2V/6800mAh Li-ion battery pack and for CW. NW parameters is 10% off):
- Strobe(680 lumens /10.8hrs),
- Turbo(2000 lumens/1.5hrs),
- High(780 lumens /5.3hrs),
- Medium(256 lumens /17.8hrs),
- Low(38 lumens /4.3days),
- Firefly (0.8 lumens /58days).
- Peak beam intensity: 600750cd.
- Max beam distance: 1550m.
- Power interface: 1 * DC 5.5mm charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.0 meter.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 206mm (length) x 100mm x 52mm.
- Weight: 850g (including battery).
- Accessories: Shoulder strap*1, Strap ring*1, AC/DC Adapter*1, Spare O-ring*2, Side switch Cap*1, Tail switch Cap*1, Anti-dust plug*1
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Mode
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
- Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the side switch turns from blue to red, it means the battery package should be replaced or charged. When the indicating light on the adapter turns from red to green, it means the battery pack is fully charged.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Nov 2016
The TN42 is an excellent and really powerful flashlight. Thrunite team is truly reactive, professional and efficient. Thanks to them. I deeply recommand this item.
Posted by Quartermayne on 1st Nov 2016
I shined this light up into the sky and a few minutes later I got a text from God saying "cut it out"! It shines really really really far.
Nothing stands a chance.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Oct 2016
I own many flashlights but this by far outperforms every single one of them by a large margin, the range and lumen output definitely stacks up against other ligjts, very impressed with the build quality, great light, would recommend to anyone!
Posted by Unknown on 12th Oct 2016
This is not my first thrunite flashlight and as expected, the light is just like my others.... awesome. Thrunite is my first choice for flashlights.
Posted by Unknown on 10th Oct 2016
I find that the light performs superbly. I do recommend the light, it really shoots a beam far into the night. It comes with an adjustable sling.
Posted by Jan on 7th Oct 2016
I love this light!
It shines so bright and so far, it's just amazing.
The build quality is extremely good as well.
It is quite big and a bit heavier than expected, but I love it!