- One of the most powerful throw LED lights on the market.
- Uses one advanced CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years
- The high output reaches 2000 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1550 meters.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
- LED: 1xCREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah).
- Working voltage: 5.5V-8.4V.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with four pieces ThruNite Li-ion 18650 batteries (3.6V/3400mAh) and for CW. NW parameters is 10% off):
- Strobe(680 lumens /10.8hrs),
- Turbo(2000 lumens/1.5hrs),
- High(780 lumens /5.3hrs),
- Medium(256 lumens /17.8hrs),
- Low(38 lumens /4.3days),
- Firefly (0.8 lumens /58days).
- Peak beam intensity: 600750cd.
- Max beam distance: 1550m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.0 meter.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 206mm (length) x 100mm x 52mm.
- Weight: 666g (including battery carrier).
- Accessories: Shoulder strap*1, Strap ring*1, A, Spare O-ring*2, Side switch Cap*1, Battery Carrier x1 (inside the flashlight).
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Mode
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
- Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the side switch turns from blue to red, it means the battery package should be replaced or charged.
- Battery Replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap. With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
Previous | Showing reviews 16-25 of 25
Posted by Jordi D. on 23rd Nov 2016
I just sold my Xenon HID 75 Watt torch because of this amazing thrower of a flashlight! No more warming up time because of the HID, but instant power at full throttle. I compared them and there's no doubt. Thanks to the magnificent reflector of the TN42 which is really an artwork the beam goes on and on into the darkness, lightening everything up as far as your eyes can see. This truly is a Thrower-King.
Throws nearly a mile?
Posted by Brian T. on 16th Nov 2016
Yup. This light is unreal. Super high quality. If you have the need for a legit thrower, you will be hard pressed to find a better one. I've tested this light against some monsters and it's my favorite. Even next to a V54 custom light (which cost 350.00ish), it outshines them all. I can't wait to see what V54 will do with this beast. Absolutely amazing light.
Best of the Best
Posted by Dennis Johnson on 1st Nov 2016
Simply OUTSTANDING!!! This is much more than JUST a flashlight. THIS IS A WEAPON. I also own the TN31 1150lums and it is a great light but now its retired. The TN42 is incredible. If you shine it on your hand held out at arms length, the reflected light just off your hand is so bright you can't look at it. Shine it on a persons hand 15ft away and you feel heat yet the light itself never really gets to hot. My light will stay on high for a long time. Have never timed it but it has never kicked down on me yet for at least 20-30 min. of use. That I REALLY like, who wants a search light that's will only run on high for 5 or 8 min. or something like that. This is the last light you'll ever need.
Posted by John R Willis on 11th Oct 2016
I own 4 incredible Thrower LED Flashlights.The Olight SR52UT,A Fenix TK61 with the TK75 battery pak extension, A ThruNite TN32 and now the THRUNITE TN42 . Yes, I saved the very best for the very last ! From the fat body to the massive lens head, its magnificent .It clearly out throws the other flashliights I own.
Farthest Thrower out there
Posted by TRB on 10th Oct 2016
Been waiting for this light. Hoping it would produce and it does.
If you are looking for the farthest throwing LED light on the market this is it. I have provided a video on youtube showing this beast. https://youtu.be/NGn3-B2wNFA
Posted by Siggi Engelbrecht on 9th Oct 2016
I compared the TN42 with the older TN32 and several modified (dedomed/heat sink improved) lights made by competitors. The TN42 clearly won, although I would have wished for (considerably!) longer turbo mode - with my light, this mode appears to get reduced after just a few minutes.
Otherwise, the light is carefully manufactured, tailstand compatible, comes with a capacity indicator (LED in switch) and is still fairly easy to carry around and handle (although it is not, naturally, an EDC).
Folks enjoying or for professional reasons requiring such a light do get a fair equivalent for their money.
If one wants nearly as much throw but an enormous spill in the immediate surrounding of the light source, the TN40 would be the better choice, though.
Unable to use reviews to determine product quality
Posted by Eduardo Montoya De La Cruz on 9th Oct 2016
To all of my Russian friends: Please limit this page to write reviews of the product in question, NOT advertisements for prostitutes. Thank You.
Для всех моих русских друзей: Пожалуйста ограничить эту страницу, чтобы написать отзывы о продукте в вопрос, не рекламные объявления для проституток. Спасибо.
Very good Flashlight
Posted by Juan on 7th Oct 2016
You can see a complete review whit a los of photos in http://www.forolinternas.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12790
Mile Thrower... confirmed!
Posted by DBCstm on 6th Oct 2016
I got this TN42 in the cool white variety, with the battery carrier variation. I used Samsung 30Q flat top cells. In my testing I found it to have 2463 lumens and 702.5Kcd. I got my wife to assist me and, after searching for a likely place, we set up on two sides of our local lake for a mile beamshot. I took a shot from my side with the light mounted to my tripod and a 320mm focal length, I could not only see the 8 1/2x11 sheet of paper we used as a target (with the Thrunite TN42 website info printed on it) I could also see my wife in her black pants standing beside it! She took a photo from a tripod in front of the target showing the text legible as lit from a mile away! Sweet! Thanks Thrunite for an excellent job!
Best stock LED thrower out there!
Posted by Unknown on 4th Oct 2016
I'm not sure what those other 2 star reviews are about, but this is a an amazing light. Superb build quality, and outstanding performance!
Previous | Showing reviews 16-25 of 25