- One of the most powerful throw LED lights on the market.
- Uses one advanced CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years
- The high output reaches 2000 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1550 meters.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
- LED: 1xCREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah).
- Working voltage: 5.5V-8.4V.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with four pieces ThruNite Li-ion 18650 batteries (3.6V/3400mAh) and for CW. NW parameters is 10% off):
- Strobe(680 lumens /10.8hrs),
- Turbo(2000 lumens/1.5hrs),
- High(780 lumens /5.3hrs),
- Medium(256 lumens /17.8hrs),
- Low(38 lumens /4.3days),
- Firefly (0.8 lumens /58days).
- Peak beam intensity: 600750cd.
- Max beam distance: 1550m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.0 meter.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 206mm (length) x 100mm x 52mm.
- Weight: 666g (including battery carrier).
- Accessories: Shoulder strap*1, Strap ring*1, A, Spare O-ring*2, Side switch Cap*1, Battery Carrier x1 (inside the flashlight).
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Mode
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
- Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the side switch turns from blue to red, it means the battery package should be replaced or charged.
- Battery Replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap. With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
Previous | Showing reviews 16-20 of 20
Posted by Siggi Engelbrecht on 9th Oct 2016
I compared the TN42 with the older TN32 and several modified (dedomed/heat sink improved) lights made by competitors. The TN42 clearly won, although I would have wished for (considerably!) longer turbo mode - with my light, this mode appears to get reduced after just a few minutes.
Otherwise, the light is carefully manufactured, tailstand compatible, comes with a capacity indicator (LED in switch) and is still fairly easy to carry around and handle (although it is not, naturally, an EDC).
Folks enjoying or for professional reasons requiring such a light do get a fair equivalent for their money.
If one wants nearly as much throw but an enormous spill in the immediate surrounding of the light source, the TN40 would be the better choice, though.
Unable to use reviews to determine product quality
Posted by Eduardo Montoya De La Cruz on 9th Oct 2016
To all of my Russian friends: Please limit this page to write reviews of the product in question, NOT advertisements for prostitutes. Thank You.
Для всех моих русских друзей: Пожалуйста ограничить эту страницу, чтобы написать отзывы о продукте в вопрос, не рекламные объявления для проституток. Спасибо.
Very good Flashlight
Posted by Juan on 7th Oct 2016
You can see a complete review whit a los of photos in http://www.forolinternas.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12790
Mile Thrower... confirmed!
Posted by DBCstm on 6th Oct 2016
I got this TN42 in the cool white variety, with the battery carrier variation. I used Samsung 30Q flat top cells. In my testing I found it to have 2463 lumens and 702.5Kcd. I got my wife to assist me and, after searching for a likely place, we set up on two sides of our local lake for a mile beamshot. I took a shot from my side with the light mounted to my tripod and a 320mm focal length, I could not only see the 8 1/2x11 sheet of paper we used as a target (with the Thrunite TN42 website info printed on it) I could also see my wife in her black pants standing beside it! She took a photo from a tripod in front of the target showing the text legible as lit from a mile away! Sweet! Thanks Thrunite for an excellent job!
Best stock LED thrower out there!
Posted by Unknown on 4th Oct 2016
I'm not sure what those other 2 star reviews are about, but this is a an amazing light. Superb build quality, and outstanding performance!
Previous | Showing reviews 16-20 of 20