The TT10 is a tactical rechargeable LED flashlight，equipped with CREE XHP70B LED to make output up to 3,700 lumens and max beam distance of 268 meters. Lockout Function can prevent accidental activation in bag or pocket. 21700/ 5000mAh Battery included.
- ULTRA BRIGHT - Max 3700 lumens flashlight CREE XHP 70B LED bulb producing an intense beam of bright light up to 879 ft / 268 m.
- DUAL TACTICAL TAIL SWITCH - User Friendly interface allows for convenient one-hand operation. One Click to Turbo, Press and hold to Strobe mode and one tap for momentary-on functions can be used in many extreme situations.
- MODES FOR EVERY SITUATION - Intelligent Firefly/ Low / Medium/ High / Turbo /Strobe light modes, makes the TT10 perfect for any situation.
- RECHARGEABLE - Powered by an included rechargeable 5000mAh Lithium-ion Battery.Built-in USB charging port and cable and no extra new battery will be needed. It will remind you to charge when battery voltage is low.
- LOCKOUT FUNCTION - Under Firefly mode, press and hold the side switch to access the Lockout mode. Prevent accidental activation in bag or pocket.
- LED: 1 X CREE XHP 70B LED.
- Output mode/Runtime:
o Turbo: 3700Lm-1100Lm (2mins+150mins)
o High: 1750-1100Lm(3mins+155mins)
o Medium: 300 Lm(8.5 hours )
o Low: 28 Lm(68 hours )
o Firefly: 0.5 Lm(57 days)
- Working voltage:2.7V-4.2V
- Battery: ThruNite 3.7V 5000mAh 21700 battery included
- Max beam distance: 268 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 18000 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1M
- Weight: 190.5g with battery
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O-rings x2, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 5000mAh 21700 battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1
Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch to unlock the flashlight. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch to enter firefly mode. Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch to access the lockout mode.
- Turn ON/OFF
After the light is unlocked, press the side switch to turn the light on/off. The light will turn on in the last mode used, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Change Modes
Single click the side switch to the last mode used, then press and hold the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple click to get strobe.
- Direct Access to Turbo
When the flashlight is off, single click the tactical tail switch to access to turbo mode directly.
- Direct Access to Strobe
When the flashlight is off, press the tail strobe button to activate strobe mode immediately.
- Recharging Function: 2A charging by USB port.During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low modes are available while charging.
Bad luck. Twice!
Posted by Wade M Page on 17th Aug 2019
I have NOT had good luck with this one. I've been into lights for years and have a pretty large collection, including a dozen other Thrunites. I received my first TT10 a month ago, charged the new battery fully as I always do but found that the blue LED in the switch blinked continuously as with an "improper charge". So I returned it the next day. Got the new one and assumed it was good as it worked after charging and for the first few uses. Now the light blinks, won't stay on and the LED turns red each time I try to enter Turbo. Unfortunately I am now 13 days past the return date through Amazon. After I wrote this review, the light then started working correctly. Mystery. I highly recommend locking this one out before storing for any length of time, as the standby blink in the switch LED will drain the battery. Only trouble with that is when I reach for it a month later will I remember it's locked out? On top of all this, I find the finish is too slick. I prefer the chalky/rough feel anodizing and/or a different type of knurling. In all fairness I like the TT10 works. It puts out good light and has a nice colored beam.
Customers also viewed