The TN50 is an absolute portable powerhouse with four advanced CREE XHP70.2 LEDs and the max output on turbo mode can reach up to 16,340 lumens. It is one of the brightest and most advanced flashlights in existence. Featuring recharging system, lockout function, built-in customized ThruNite 21700 battery pack, the compact size and ThruNite ITC (intelligent temperature control) system.
- ULTRA HIGH OUTPUT: It is an absolute powerhouse with four advanced CREE XHP70.2 LEDs and tremendously output of 16,340 lumens.
- ENHANCED SAFETY: the intelligent temperature control, automatically preventing overheating by reducing the output.
- LOCKOUT FUNCTION
- LOW VOLTAGE INDICATION
- BUILT-IN ADVANCED 4x21700 BATTERY PACK AND FAST CHARGING SYSTEM
- ERGONOMIC AND USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: 4.41 inches long and 2.23 inches diameter. As small as a 330ml-capacity Coke can, the compact TN50 is definitely a perfect moving flooder king, especially with the complimentary holster.
- LED: 4 X CREE XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Turbo S (16340 lumen<~2964 lumen>; 80 seconds+230 minutes)
- Turbo (7600 lumen<~2960 lumen>; 195 seconds+235 minutes)
- High (3580 lumen<~3000 lumen>; 12 minutes+235 minutes)
- Medium (1157 lumen; 11 hrs)
- Low (190 lumen; 50 hrs)
- Firefly (1.3 lumen; 62.5 days)
- Strobe (2900 lumen; 340 minutes)
- Working voltage:10.8V-16.8V
- Battery: ThruNite 14.4V 5000mAh 21700 battery pack(built in the light)
- Max beam distance: 410 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 42000 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1M
- Weight: 650g
- Dimensions: 134.5mm(length)*68mm(head diameter)*58mm(tube diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O-ring x2, Anti-dust plug x1, Power Adapter x1, User’s manual x1
Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch for over 5 seconds, the light will blink three times and the indicator flashes blue to signal the flashlight is unlocked. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over 5 seconds will enter firefly mode firstly. Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch for over 5 seconds till the light is off to access the lockout mode.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
When the light is on (except for firefly mode), press and hold the side switch to automatically cycle through low, medium, high and turbo modes. The mode is selected when the side switch has been released.
- Firefly Mode
When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over 5 seconds to access to the firefly mode. When the flashlight is turned off and on again, it will access to the mode selected last time.
- Direct Access to Turbo S mode
Double click the side switch quickly to activate to Turbo S mode.
Triple click (or more than three times) the side switch quickly to activate the strobe mode.
- Memory Function
When the flashlight is turned off and on again within 1 minute, the light will return to the brightness level selected last time (Except for firefly, Turbo S and Strobe). If it is turned off and on again after 1 minute, it will revert to low mode.
- Low Power Indication
When the voltage is lower than 11.1V, the indicator on the switch will flash red. Please charge the flashlight immediately.
- Recharging Function: the max charging current is 3A. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. Only firefly, low and medium modes are available while charging.
Posted by Bryan on 13th May 2019
It's a bright flashlight but I hardly believe it shines to over 400 meters or 1200 feet. It's more a flood light and not a beam shooter. I think it's great for a campsite and checking the immediate surroundings , but it's not good for a search light. At the discount I paid , it's fine , but not at full price.
Very bright - short term
Posted by Unknown on 7th Feb 2019
It is an amazingly bright light, but only for 80 seconds.
Hardly worth it for just a short duration.
I am considering getting the TN36, since it stays at 11000 lumens for a lot longer duration.
The Power of Light!
Posted by email@example.com on 25th Jan 2019
I do not need this flashlight, I want this flashlight. I like to open my front or back door and make daylight.
It is heavier and fatter (diameter) than I expected from the images but it matches the specs so it's my bad for not comparing the given dimensions to my perception
Pleasant flood beam
Posted by Edward on 11th Jan 2019
ThruNite TN50 CW has a pleasant flood beam, even in Turbo S mode. We need this type of light to track and eliminate flying food moths and other pests in our house. This magnificent wonder of LED and battery technology, the ThruNite TN50, is exactly what we NEEDED. Thanks ThruNite!