- ThruNite TN4A HI is a compact but powerful LED thrower flashlight with high quality beam from smooth peel reflector,
which adopts the latest CREE XPL HI LED to give great light efficiency and makes output up to 1050 lumens.
- The TN4A HI not only possesses premium type-III hard anodized aircraftgrade aluminum body,
but also adopts advanced Intelligent Temperature Control technology to protect it from overheating.
- Moreover, driven by four economical and readily available AA batteries, the TN4A HI will be a good choice for you to use everywhere.
- Adopts latest CREE XP-L HI LED technology to give great light efficiency.
- Compact thrower with high quality beam from smooth peel reflector.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC (intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe) for immediate use.
- Applicable for AA batteries to use economically everywhere.
- LED: CREE XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x AA batteries (not included).
- Working Voltage: 2.75V-8V.
- Output mode/Runtime(tested with Four NIMH 2500MAH batteries):
-Strobe (1050 lumens/150 minutes)
-Turbo (1050 lumens/56 minutes)
-High (520 lumens/150 minutes)
-Medium (120 lumens/14 hrs)
-Low (14 lumens/93 hrs)
-Firefly (0.2 lumens/80 days).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 52340cd.
- Max beam distance: 457m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5 meters).
- Weight: 218.6g without battery.
- Dimensions: 111.5mm in length, 45.5mm in diameter.
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight), Lanyard x1.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through Low, Medium and High.
Shortcut to Firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get Firefly mode.
Double click to turn to Turbo from any mode. Another double click to get Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four AA batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier
with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-17 of 17
Pocket thrower with great spill !
Posted by Bryan Gatermann on 25th Jan 2016
My TN4A HI is an impressive light. Fit and finish is flawless. Led is perfectly centered, and the smooth reflector is perfect. Im using Eneloop Pro's and they fit the battery carrier with no problems. It has a lanyard attachment loop hole. Im getting slightly better runtime than the factory specs list. In my homemade lightbox im getting near identical lumen numbers as factory listed. The spot is defined and throws to 250 yards with no problem. The throw is as good as my Solarforce M9 running on 2 18650's. The spill is very nice and larger than I expected. Belt holster is well made. The light came with a lanyard, extra O rings, and an extra switch boot. The TN4A HI has become my new house, outdoor, go to light and gets used every day. Well worth the price and then some.
Fantastic AA thrower!
Posted by POB on 6th Jan 2016
I'm new to modern flashlight technology. Man I'm lucky. This is all the throw I need and it uses AAs! Easily throws further than I can see the details. Beautiful & powerful beam. Very cool light and a tremendous value at this price. I have lithiums in it now. Waiting for eneloop pros. The lithiums have lasted 3 weeks of constant use. I love it!
Previous | Showing reviews 16-17 of 17