- Only to ensure the 18650 batteries' discharge current can keep more than 5A, TN36 UT flashlight can get into Turbo and Strobe modes.
- Compact flood flashlight with high quality beam from orange peel reflector.
- Cree XHP70 technology gives great light efficiency.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for firefly, turbo and strobe) for immediate use.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
- LED: XHP 70 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah).
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
- Output mode/Runtime:
-Strobe(7300 lumens /137 minutes)
-Turbo(7300 lumens /95 minutes)
-High(2500 lumens /194 minutes)
-Medium(850 lumens /587minutes )
-Low(130 lumens /54 hrs)
-Moonlight(2 lumens /33 days).
- Max output of NW is a bit less than that of CW.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 20360cd.
- Max beam distance: 285m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2meters).
- Weight: 397g without battery.
- Dimensions: 135.4 mm in length x 64 mm in diameter.
- Accessories: Holster x1 Spare, O ring x2, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight).
- To Turn On/Off The Light:
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo from the strobe mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- Memory Function:
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- ITC Technology:
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or
driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement:
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched
(springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
- Low Voltage Indication:
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.
TN36 UT flashlight
Posted by Ward Markie on 30th Dec 2016
I can't believe your company would send out a Flashlight with no batteries at that price. I was very satisfied with first Search Light i bought.
don't purchase!!! poorly made!!!
Posted by Unknown on 25th Nov 2016
piece of shit! this whole brand is crap!!!! the batteries, chargers, lights! utter crap!
GREAT LIGHT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Posted by Mike on 23rd Oct 2016
I work for the Border Patrol and this light really helps me do my job at night. I spend a lot of time in the brush and this flashlight lights up everything around me. I actually feel a lot safer with this light by my side. The strobe is also a great function that I use so the helicopter can see me on the ground. My coworkers are in awe of the output of this flashlight.
Great Flashlight but needs better case
Posted by Charles on 20th Jan 2016
The flashlight itself is great. It is well constructed and isn't too bulky or cumbersome. The lanyard broke off within the first month however, and the case that can be attached to a belt already has significant fraying at the corners with less than 6 months of use. I use this light at work 4 nights a week for approximately 10-15 minutes each night and have only needed to recharge the batteries once so that is excellent as well.
ThruNite TN36 UT Cool White
Posted by AL on 27th Oct 2015
Super bright lot of people ask me where got it from light is blinding bright on turbo mode you will get allot attention!!!
Posted by BRIAN WOOD on 2nd Oct 2015
I HAVE MANY FLASHLIGHTS. THIS IS THE BEST ONE TO DATE. IT IS NOT A THROWER. IT PUTS OUT AN EXTREMELY BRIGHT WIDE ANGLE BEAM THAT WILL LIGHT UP A CITY BLOCK. MODERN CAR HEADLIGHTS ON HIGH BEAM PALE BY COMPARISON.
Posted by jurian on 28th Jul 2015
Very good product, useful in many situations. I would recommend it to anyone. Nice finish. Heats quite quikly in turbo mode. Fast shipment to France.