- It is the most compact and brightest flashlight on the planet.
- Adopts three advanced CREE XHP 70B LEDs with max output of 11000 lumens.
- The logarithmic scale brightness adjustment system allows any brightness from 96 to 8000 lumens.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevent possible damage from overheating.
- Package Included: 1xTN36 LIMITED flashlight;
- LED: XHP 70B with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite IMR 18650 3100Mah). Battery sold separately.
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
- Output mode/Runtime:
-Strobe(8000 lumens /90 minutes)
-Turbo(11000 lumens /85 minutes)
-Infinity High(8000 lumens /90 minutes)
-Infinity Low(96 lumens /2.6 days)
-Firefly(3 lumens /28 days)
- Max output of NW is a bit less than that of CW.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 31140cd.
- Max beam distance: 353m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2meters).
- Weight: 427g without battery.
- Dimensions: 133 mm in length x 64 mm in head diameter x 52 in body diameter.
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Landyadrd x1, Spare Side Switch Cap x 1, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight).
- Turn ON/OFF:
Single click the switch to turn the light on and off.
Long press the switch to get firefly mode.
Double click the switch the get turbo mode.
- To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through infinity high and infinity low.
Double click from any mode to turbo, another double click to get strobe.
- Memory Function:
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- ITC Technology:
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or
driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement:
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched
(springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
- Low Voltage Indication:
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.
Extremely impressive light
Posted by Curtis on 11th Oct 2019
Very high quality light, feels extremely solid and has higher impact rating at 2 meters. Light output is intense to say the least. Very wide spill with large hotspot. Easy button interface and it’s nice that it stays in the last infinity set level. If you want to impress this is the light, but it is also very functional as well. Set it on the tail cap and it will light the room.
Best stock flashlight in existence
Posted by Edward on 6th Mar 2018
I already have IMR 18650 batteries so I bought this standalone flashlight without batteries and charger. This TN36 Limited is the best flashlight ever. It is grippy knurling and most advanced LED. The internals are excellent too. Great effective heat sinking for reliable durability. This is a flashlight I would choose over all others.