- Employ Xlamp MT-G2 emitter supply max output 2750 lumen and beam distance 518meters.
- TN35 combined TN30 and TN31 characteristics and found a balance between flood and throw.
- TN35 could be your best choice if you are looking for a wide-using flashlight.
- Improved UI for more lumens
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Momentary forward click tactical switch.
- Strobe mode for tactical and emergency use.
- Smooth reflector for max light output.
- Highly focused beam for maximum distance
- Tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Streamlined body design.
- Mechanical reversed polarity protection design for battery carrier.
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long run time.
- Specially designed for Military, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting, Search & Rescue and Outdoor activities.
- Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press down and release the tail-switch to turn the flashlight on/off .
Switch ON: Press the tail cap button down completely until a “click” sound is heard and flashlight turns on.
Switch OFF: Press the tail cap button down a second time until a “click” sound is heard and light is turned off.
- Changing Modes
With the light turned on, rotating the Control Ring to select six levels of brightness, stand-by and strobe smoothly.
Great all-around light...
Posted by B.T. on 11th Dec 2016
The TN-35 is a nice mix of throw and flood. You can expect a lot of usable light within 100yds. It will easily light up an entire alleyway. I grab it for night walks very frequently. It's also become my go to camp light. If you want a mind blowing thrower, get the 42.
All purpouse light.
Posted by markeday cpf/blf on 5th Jun 2014
I got this light to complete my collection,its got a great beam,in between the 30 and 32.It heats up quick with the output,nice color.Like usual thrunites quality is great,good finish,glass and reflector.This light is the middle of the road light if you want an all purpose flashlight.I have one complaint,the dust on the reflector,thrunite needs to use a clean room for assembly,or QC it better.I'm sorry I'm anal,but for a 180.00 light I want no or minimal dust under the glass.I have all the big lights,Thrunite flashlights have the best UI from what I've seen,the output range and runtime is great,if they solve that dust issue,they would be the number one flashlight maker in my opinion.I would definitely recommend this light to anyone.
Posted by markeday cpf/blf on 3rd Jun 2014
I got this light a few days ago and have to say its a beautiful beam,its wide with a long distance and the color is like daytime.The finish,glass and reflector are perfect machine quality,Thrunite does a great job on their lights as far as UI and quality,I have about 7 of them including their biggest 4.This light heats up quick on high,its a lot of lumens,I don't run my lights long enough to see what they will take,they cost to much,but for a middle light between the 32 and 30,this is it.I have one gripe on this light as I had with the V5 and that's dust,mine has a lot of dust under the glass and on the reflector.In my opinion in manufacturing,if your going to do this far in building a quality light,then go to the next level of assembly in a clean room,because I'm anal but there is to much dust for a 180.00 light.I would recommend this light to anyone who is looking at the 30,32 or 35,if you want one for an all around light between flood and throw the 35 is it.