- Designed for flasholics only, ThruNite TN32 UT LED Thrower Flashlight adopts an advanced CREE XPL HI LED to give max output up to 1150 lumens
and features smooth reflector to give perfect beam and throw.
- The TN32 UT also has a streamline design and very beautiful body, with the bass circuit warehouse to provide better heat dissipation performance.
- Moreover, it weighs only 653 grams and is very convenient to carry on, making it ideal for tactical, searching and rescue purposes.
Features and Specifications
- Adopts advanced CREE XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Bass circuit warehouse provides better heat dissipation performance.
- Runs on: 3 x 18650 batteries (not included).
- Max output: 1150 lumens.
- Max beam distance: 1043 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 272000 cd
- Working voltage: DC 8V-13V.
- Output & Run time (Tested with 3 x 18650 3400mAh)
-Firefly mode: 0.4lumens (40days)
-Medium: 178lumens (21hrs)
-738lumens (3.8hrs), 1150lumens (2hrs), Strobe (1150lumens /6hrs).
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Reverse polarity protection design to well prevent from improper battery installation.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1.5M.
- Dimension: 201mm(length)*79mm(bezel diameter).
- Weight: 653g (without batteries).
- Accessories (included): 1 x Holster, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x O-ring, 1 x User Manual.
- Turn ON/OFF
Click the tail switch to turn on/off.
- Tactical Lighting/Momentary On
Half press the tail cap button, the flashlight will turn on temporarily; release the button at the tail cap, the light will turn off.
- Change Modes
When the light turned on, rotating the Control Ring to cycle through six brightness levels, stand-by and strobe mode smoothly.
- Use of Battery
Battery: uses 3 *18650 batteries.
Battery Replacement: to ensure performance of the flashlight and for your own safety, please use high-quality batteries with an integrated protected circuit and make sure to insert the batteries correctly with the negative (-) polarities connecting the springs in the battery carrier.
Please take out the batteries if you will not use your light for an extended period of time to avoid battery leakage, which may damage the flashlight components and parts.
- Use of O-rings (if available)
A right amount of lubricant will be used on the O-rings before shipping to ensure the light can be assembled smoothly and protect from oxidizing the O-rings.
If necessary, please replace the spare O-ring attached in the package.
- Max Output
Please mind the heat. When the light runs a long time, there is heat coming from the battery discharge, drive circuit and LED. The flashlight head will be very hot.
DO NOT use the light at Max mode for a long time. To protect the battery, drive circuit and LED, we do not recommend you run the light at Max mode more than ten minutes.
Posted by Unknown on 13th May 2016
I had the same experience as poor product.
It wont turn on the two high levels.
it is flaky on the lower levels.
also, it's heavier than you think.
not as easy to carry around. it will weight your
pants down for sure.
The best for long distance!
Posted by Rob on 15th Feb 2016
I have tried a lot of lights (throwers) in this category.
This is the best. Do not waste your time and money looking for something else.
Best ratio throw/weight/price.
Build construction is perfect. Never had any issue with every TN32 I have owned (4 for professional use).
Posted by BG on 26th Dec 2015
Great light if you're looking for a pure thrower. The reflector is absolutely perfect/gorgeous - like a mirror without a single blemish. One thing that can be said about the light is it is extremely efficient and does a good job handling heat on turbo mode, which likely has to do with new LED/solid heat-sink. Build quality is excellent and this thing would be a wicked weapon in a self-defense situation. Highly recommended as long as you know what you want. If you're getting a light to walk the dog, may want to re-consider getting this one because the hot spot is very tight and does not provider great local area lighting (which I wouldn't expect anyway from this class of light). Recommended.
Posted by Patrick quinn on 26th Dec 2015
Light works great when it feels like it but 50% of the time it wont turn on at all or wont increse above the low or medium settings....i know this is NOT a battery problem and is a fault with the light ...maybe the old model is better?? ..but expected alot more for the money,, will try olight next time.