- The Ti5T “penlight” style LED flashlight possesses a Titanium Alloy body with polished finish to feel good in the hand and look very fashionable,
and adopts an advanced CREE XP-L V6 LED to give output up to 130 lumens by one AAA battery.
- Moreover, its perfect combination design of tail switch and twist switch will make you easy and quick to access your desired output.
- Titanium alloy body design is easy on the skin, feels good in the hand, and looks delicate and fashionable to carry.
- Silent momentary-on “forward clicky” tactical tail switch for signaling or brief lighting.
- Adopts an advanced CREE XP-L V6 LED to give max output up to 130 lumens with a max regulated runtime of 120 hours.
- Due to thoughtful design, the Ti5T always starts in Firefly mode—ideal for tasks like dentists, using it as an endoscope.
- With a non-detachable stainless steel pocket clip, you can securely attach the Ti5T to the belt, pocket or anywhere you want for easy access and carry.
- Outstanding construction gives the Ti5T the durability to meet the IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- Always have the light you need when you need it, with this “penlight” style Ti5T LED flashlight
—great for a variety of applications from daily life, specific work fields, outdoor activities to emergency use.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*Ni-MH/900mAh):
-Firefly (0.08 lumens /120 hours),
-Low (10 lumens /6.5 hours),
-High (130 lumens /30 minutes),
-Strobe (130 lumens /1 hour).
- Neutral White output will be 15% less than Cool White.
- Working voltage: DC 0.9V-3 V.
- Battery: 1 x AAA battery (not included).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 513 cd.
- Beam Distance: 45 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact Resistance: 1.5M.
- Material: Titanium alloy body with polished finish.
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector gives perfect flood.
- Weight: 28g (without battery).
- Dimension: 90mm(length)*14mm(head diameter).
- Working temperature: -40℃ to 40℃.
- Accessories: 2 x Spare O-rings.
- Battery Installation
Unscrew the light head, insert the batteries with the negative terminal down into the battery tube and then screw the light head back on.
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the tail switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
When the light is ON, twist to loosen then tighten the light head to change modes with the cycle of Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
When the light is OFF, half press the tail switch (without hearing the “click” sound) to cycle through Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
- Short Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed within a 1-10 seconds interval,
except for Strobe. Over 10 seconds and then turn it on, the output will get back to Firefly mode.
good for the price
Posted by Unknown on 5th Feb 2017
the strobe should be removed the button is a bit mushy
Posted by BJ on 25th Jan 2017
Nice light. Love that it opens with firefly mode. Button is a little bit flimsy.
Loved it while it lasted.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 10th Nov 2016
Purchased one of these to replace my full sized penlight. Loved it while it lasted for the first 2/3 months. It randomly stopped working and now is a paperweight. :(
Very well built
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Oct 2016
Very well built and put together.great price too
Perfect pocket size penlight
Posted by Vesa P. on 30th Sep 2016
After one week of ownership, this has become one of my favorite lights. 1xAAA format makes this very practical and pocketable for a penlight. Smooth, polished titanium body feels great in hand, and looks good too!
The output modes are something you either like or not. Personally I like them very much, because there's a significant difference between low, medium and high, so you don't have to guess which mode it is on. Also the lowest mode (firefly) is great for dark adapted eyes
The switch has a good tactile feel and requires a firm pressure to activate. There is no need to worry the light to activate accidentally (except momentarily).
The memory function is something that you need to get used to, or it may cause some surprises when changing modes.
Very compact & handy
Posted by Dicky on 22nd Sep 2016
Very compact & handy. Fits in my shirt pocket or wherever needed with the clip on the side. Adjusts to several brightness's and blinking SOS signal
Posted by Randall on 4th Sep 2016
Thrunight just outshines the rest from my experience so far.
All I expected it to be
Posted by Al V. on 3rd Sep 2016
Lightweight, small, don't even know its in my pocket yet lights up the yard and even has strobe for emergencies. My new EDC. After unit is turned on, mode can be changed by lightly pushing control button.
Good for firefly I guess
Posted by Will on 31st Aug 2016
If you want high, it takes several seconds of fiddling every time you want to use it. You have to turn it off and on to change modes, and you can't do it quickly or it won't work. Also the button feels terrible, sometimes making a squeak sound. If it wasn't so shiny, it would go in the garbage. Get three T01 lights for the same price. Just as bright, half the size. Only gave this one a try because i liked the T01 so much.
Suprisingly good AAA light!
Posted by Keith Nolan on 27th Jun 2016
Bought this light on a whim since I like Ti lights and wanted to increase my 1 X AAA assortment, and have ended up carrying it far more than I thought. My typical fave EDC format are small 1 X AA lights w/elec. side switches, neutral/warm tints and floody big outputs, however this light has an appeal for me due to...
PROS: XP-L w/this small head and shallow reflector produces one of the biggest hot spots w/decent spill of any EDC light I own, as well as a nice creamy tint in the 4500k range. A really unique beam! The clip is better than most, and the Ti is taking on a nice wear patina w/"snail trails" nicks and scratches adding to its look like a good ti-scaled folder. The forward clicky could be a little higher quality in terms of feel, but has worked flawlessly for months of constant use. Making this a very nice small light for a cigar grip, and the mode spacing is very good w/either NiMh (Eneloops) of 10440 Li-ions producing roughly double to 60% greater output at the expense of heating quickly. also like that if the switch ever fails, one can still change modes by using as a twisty.
CONS: A little long and fat for a AAA light (especially twisty's) but adequate. Ti finish is extremely smooth making it a little hard to get a grip on, and have contemplated taking some Scotchbrite to the body but am still on the fence there.
Summary: If one doesn't care about Ti, the aluminum version would actually be better in terms of grip, heat mgmt', and cheaper. I'm tempted to buy another as a back up.
Customers also viewed