- The Ti4T “penlight” style LED flashlight possesses a Titanium Alloy body with polished finish to feel good in the hand and look very fashionable,
and adopts OP reflector to give perfect flood.
- Featuring the advanced CREE XP-L V6 LED emitter, it can make output up to 300 lumens only using 2pcs AAA batteries.
With Standard IPX-8 waterproof rating and compact design, the Ti4T is ideal for daily life, specific work fields, outdoor activities and emergency use.
- Titanium alloy body design is easy on the skin, feels good in the hand, and looks delicate and fashionable to carry.
- Adopts an advanced CREE XP-L V6 LED, to give max output up to 300 lumens with a max regulated runtime for 137 hours.
- Due to thoughtful design, the Ti4T always starts in Firefly mode—ideal for tasks like dentists using it as an endoscope.
- Outstanding construction gives the Ti4T the durability to meet the IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- Always have the light you need when you need it, with this compact and lightweight “penlight” style LED flashlight—great for a variety of applications.
LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 2*Ni-MH/900mAh)
-Firefly (0.4 lumens /137 hours)
-Low (32 lumens /12 hours)
-High (300 lumens /51 minutes)
-Strobe (300 lumens /90 minutes)
Neutral White output will be 15% less than Cool White.
Working voltage: DC 0.9V-3 V.
Battery: 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
Peak Beam Intensity: 736 cd.
Beam Distance: 54 meters.
Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
Impact Resistance: 1.5M.
Material: Titanium alloy body with polished finish.
Reflector: Orange peel reflector gives perfect flood.
Weight: 31g (without battery).
Dimension: 133mm (length)*14mm (head diameter).
Working temperature: -40℃ to 40℃.
Accessories: 2 x Spare O-ring.
- Battery Installation
Unscrew the light head, insert the batteries with the negative terminal down into the battery tube and then screw the light head back on.
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the tail switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
When the light is ON, twist to loosen then tighten the light head to change modes with the cycle of Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
When the light is ON, half press the tail switch (without hearing the “click” sound) to cycle through Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
- Short Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed within a 1-10 seconds interval, except for Strobe.
Over 10 seconds and then turn it on, the output will get back to Firefly mode.
Really really great, but not perfect
Posted by Josh on 21st Apr 2018
There are many modes, it looks beautiful, and it's very easy to carry around. However, it scratches and picks up smudges/fingerprints fairly easily. The scratches aren't too bad and can pretty much only be seen when at certain angles very closely. Overall, it's a great EDC light that looks amazing.
Great little light
Posted by Andrew Leach on 24th Feb 2017
This thing kicks the butt off the coast g20 I was previously using, amazing light output for such a small flashlight.
Worth every penny
Posted by Laura S. on 25th Jan 2017
Purchased this for my mechanic husband. He uses it all day long. He loves it. Cost half as much as a tool salesman sells. Thrunite's light has the advantage of being run by aaa batteries.
Posted by Brandon Moore on 7th Dec 2016
Super bright, great construction. It does turn on to easy though, I work on cars and keep it in my pocket and i find it turned on quite often. Other than that it's great!
Posted by Unknown on 16th Nov 2016
I use this little guy just about every day for work. It's an awesome flashlight. Never leave home without it.
Posted by Unknown on 5th Nov 2016
Fast shipping. It came in two days. Amazing quality of construction and it is crazy bright. I'm extremely impressed. I go through a lot of flashlights at work, this is hands down the brightest and best made light yet.