- Always have the light you need when you need it, with this compact and lightweight “penlight” style LED flashlight
—great for a variety of applications.
- Due to thoughtful design, the Ti4 XP-L always starts in Firefly mode—ideal for tasks like dentists using it as an endoscope.
- The anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is easy on the skin, feels good in the hand, and looks fashionable to carry.
- The Ti4 XP-L is dependable and bright, with a max regulated runtime for 137 hours and a max output of 300 lumens.
- Outstanding construction gives the Ti4 XP-L the durability to meet the IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- LED: Cree XP-L LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time
- Mode & Runtime (Tested with 2*Ni-MH/900mAh)
-Firefly(0.4 lumens, 137hours)
-Low (32 lumens, 12hours)
-High (300 lumens, 51minutes)
-Strobe (300 lumens, 90 minutes)
- Working voltage: 0.9-3 V
- Battery: 2xAAA Batteries(not included)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1120 cd
- Beam Distance: 67 m
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 2 m
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Weight: 22.3 g (without battery)
- Dimension: 132.9 x 14.2 mm
- Accessories: 2x spare o-ring
- Battery Installation:
Unscrew the light head, insert the batteries with the negative terminal down into the battery tube and then screw the light head back on.
- Turn on /off:
Single press the tail switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes:
When the light is on, half press the tail switch (without hearing the “click” sound) to cycle through Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
When the light is on, quick double click (within 1 second) the tail switch to cycle through Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
If the second click is after 1 second but less than 10 seconds, the light will memorize the last mode. If it is after 10 seconds, the light will start from Firefly mode again.
- Short Memory function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed within a 1-10 seconds interval, except for Strobe.
Not 300 Lumen
Posted by David Schumacher on 30th Mar 2017
I used to own "Another" brand with 120 lumens. And it was brighter than this crap!! This is Bogus imho!
Posted by Rudolph on 4th Mar 2017
Fantastic little gadget, the dim "firefly" setting is useful as it doesn't blind you. It is also easy to change between modes. It is bright enough to light up my whole nose, which I found very amusing!
One slight problem is that it is possible for the switch to click on inside your pocket, eating up the power, and if the switch is bumped again it will likely switch to a brighter mode, burning up even more precious AAA batteries.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Feb 2017
Bardzo fajna, poreczna, super swiecaca latarka. Polecam...
Lotta light little package
Posted by Kurt A. on 23rd Feb 2017
Only complaint would be that you cannot one click on to the brightest setting( at least not after 10 sec of being off).
Posted by Flashlight Nut on 11th Jan 2017
I'm very fond of 'shirt pocket' penlights, and have carried several. Until now, I was convinced that nothing would ever replace my FourSevens Preon 2. I have to admit the Thrunite Ti4 has the Preon 2 beat, hands down.
The neutral tint and 'start on moonlight' features are exactly what I wanted. The 'medium' is adequate for 99% of all indoor and outdoor applications, and the 'high' setting is...well...remarkable, to say the least.
Awsome AAA Fashlight
Posted by HVAC-Air Guy on 18th Dec 2016
Best flashlight for this size. I am in the service field (HVAC) this light is always on me unless I'm naked. Thought the switch would be a problem in pants pockets, but its not. Yes, it does use up the batteries on high mode as expected and the low and medium conserves power and does great.
Posted by James Walker on 17th Dec 2016
Really worth it. There probably isn't a flashlight out there you can buy with the options available.
The best penlight out there
Posted by Andrzej on 3rd Dec 2016
Words cannot describe how perfect this light is. I love that it starts in firefly because I use it for medical examination. It looks professional but not snobbish. The crazy 300 lumen high is just an icing on the cake.