Ti2 V2 specifications: (80lumens)
- LED: CREE XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Battery type: One 1.5V AAA alkaline or rechargeable AAA Ni-MH Battery.
- Length: 72mm, Diameter: 14mm.
- Weight: 20 grams without battery.
- Orange peel (OP) reflector for smooth light output.
- Aircraft quality aluminum body structure.
- Premium Type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
- Easy to use twist switch.
- Output: 80lumens, 45minutes.
- Streamlined body design for easy to carry.
- One-handed operation.
Posted by alf_tauranga on 30th Jul 2015
Extremely well made and extremely bright light. Smooth, easy action to turn on/off. Great flood beam.
Nice light, but downgrade from previous version
Posted by higgins on 16th Jul 2015
This is a decent light for the money. Much, much brighter than my Fenix E01. Sadly, they removed the brilliant twist interface of the previous version (twist for low, twist a bit more for high). Now it's just a single mode light. Does not tail stand, which you may or may not care about. Can easily be operated with one hand.
Why not five stars? Two reasons:
a) I wish they had kept the old style two mode interface (specifically, the "twist a bit more for high" as opposed to the normal quick off-twisting UI that seems to be the standard these days)
b) You need to tighten the head for the light to come on. If the light would come on as you LOOSEN the head, then it would achieve greater waterproofness when off and you'd have less chance of the flashlight dismantling in the pocket or on the keychain.