- The TH30 is ThruNites first 18650 battery rechargeable headlamp with a groundbreaking 3350 ANSI rated lumens.
- It adopts the latest CREE XHP70.2 LED to make the max output of 3350 lumens and the max beam distance of 155 meters.
- The light is easily removable from the head strap and comes with a pocket clip, which makes it can be used as a pocket light.
- This headlamp is rechargeable via the Micro USB port. There is no need to remove the battery from the light allowing you to charge on the go with ease.
- ThruNite custom high power 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery is included. You don't need to purchase extra battery to power the light.
- Beside of ThruNite regular modes of firefly, low, medium, high and strobe, the TH30 also builts in SOS mode and medium-low mode (someone also call it reading mode) which meet different needs specifically.
- With long runtimes coupled with the extreme brightness, the TH30 will be a perfect all around light to meet anyone’s needs in the dark, especially for hiking, camping, cycling, mountaineering, searching, or any other challenging outdoor activities.
- LED: CREE XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery):
- Turbo (3350 lumen<~1050 lumen>; 1.5 minutes+103 minutes)
- High (1275 lumen; 90 minutes)
- Medium (352 lumen; 5 hrs)
- Medium-Low (130 lumen; 14 hrs)
- Low (25 lumen; 60 hrs)
- Firefly (0.5 lumen; 32 days)
- SOS (645 lumen; 305 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery(included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 155 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 6550 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Weight: 123g without battery
- Dimensions: 107mm (Length) x 28.5mm (Bezel Diameter) x 24mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Pocket Clip x1, Rubber Slot x1, ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery x1, Spare O ring x2, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, User’s manual x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Simply press the switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the switch to circle through Low, Medium-Low, Medium, High and SOS. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except for Firefly, Turbo and SOS.
- Low Power indication
When the power capacity is less than 10%, the main-led of the headlamp will blink three times, and the indicator on the switch will flash red. Please replace battery or charge the headlamp immediately.
- Rechargeable Function
The max charging current is 1.5A. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When the indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only low mode is available while charging.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 17 | Next
Posted by Brian on 16th Apr 2019
Love the head lamp. Very bright and the quality is perfect. The only thing I would change is to get rid of the “sos” feature or at least have a different button sequence so that it’s not in the low medium high program.
Posted by Carson York on 25th Mar 2019
Amazing performance. Quality control is excellent. Beam tint is good. This my main edc light. Love it.
Posted by Hunter on 11th Mar 2019
I've spent the better part of the past three days using this headlamp while working on my truck and various home projects. To say I'm very impressed with this light is an understatement. Fantastic run time, great output, and a nice warm, soft beam that makes detail work incredibly pleasant. I've already recommended this light to a number of my friends, and will continue to recommend it to anyone looking for the best headlamp they can buy.
The BATTERY won’t charge!!!!!!
Posted by email@example.com on 4th Jan 2019
Wrote an email to explain my charging problem and google couldn’t deliver the email to your address.
So Awesome, I Bought Two!
Posted by George on 1st Jan 2019
After reading about the th30, I bought one, the cool white and liked it so much I also bought the neutral white today.
reat for hunting and around camp
Posted by Unknown on 25th Dec 2018
Lights up wide area. Literally dressed out and quartered 2 deer in darkness turned daylight with this light! Only good things to say. That was two of us working at camp with only this light.
Posted by Barnaby on 21st Dec 2018
This headlight is impressive! Very bright and i stick at medium level at most. Also micro usb connection so you won't need to buy a charger and runs @ 1.5 amps for fast charging.
The Ultimate Headlight
Posted by Luis P Lee on 5th Dec 2018
I bought the neutral white, it is all what I needed, powerful, reliable, and micro-USB rechargeable
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Dec 2018
I'm very happy with the brightness! Be careful to never look into the light--painful. The brightness on turbo is way beyond anything I've ever seen. But on turbo the battery goes down quickly, like in 15 minutes. This works GREAT for my delivery route in the middle of the night. I would just ask Thrunite that they consider a second line of headlamps, that has 2 batteries, for people that need longer term use, like me for work, also, with an wider flood light pattern, for light close up, covering a much wider pattern in the immediate area, like within 30 feet?
Very bright, very nice
Posted by Unknown on 7th Oct 2018
Excellent quality light, I really like the headlamp straps the light fits my head great and with a hat on i don't even notice it but if I pull it off it takes the hat with it. My one criticism would be the USB charger cover feels like it might break one day. I think it's the only thing that would break on this light
I Like This Light
Posted by Unknown on 28th Sep 2018
I have many flashlights,maybe to many but this one seems to be my new everyday carry in a pouch light.Not that it is not a good headlight, I prefer headlights with battery in back.I was planning to use it as a carry and it is excellent for that purpose too!
Great light. Headband rubber is uncomfortable.
Posted by Aaron on 8th Sep 2018
Love this light. The only issue is the rubber connection that holds the light to the head band. It digs into your forehead. For me it is worth the irritation to have an exceptional headlamp. I use it almost every night when I'm out checking the irrigation water and farm animals. It will definitely be coming with me this fall during hunting season.
Best headlight I bought so far.
Posted by L. Fung on 2nd Sep 2018
I am in the construction industry and this is far the best headlight I have bought. Get it if you work in the dark often. You will not be disappointed.
Brightest headlamp I have
Posted by Bryan on 31st Aug 2018
The brightest headlamp I own and works great. Also comfortable on the head.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 30th Aug 2018
The light output is more than enough, I like the fact it can be charged with out removing the battery. The only downside is the amount of heat that is created by the flashlight. I don’t think much can be done due to its size. All in all I like the light and would and have recommend it.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 17 | Next
Customers also viewed