- The TH30 is ThruNites first 18650 battery rechargeable headlamp with a groundbreaking 3350 ANSI rated lumens.
- It adopts the latest CREE XHP70.2 LED to make the max output of 3350 lumens and the max beam distance of 155 meters.
- The light is easily removable from the head strap and comes with a pocket clip, which makes it can be used as a pocket light.
- This headlamp is rechargeable via the Micro USB port. There is no need to remove the battery from the light allowing you to charge on the go with ease.
- ThruNite custom high power 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery is included. You don't need to purchase extra battery to power the light.
- Beside of ThruNite regular modes of firefly, low, medium, high and strobe, the TH30 also builts in SOS mode and medium-low mode (someone also call it reading mode) which meet different needs specifically.
- With long runtimes coupled with the extreme brightness, the TH30 will be a perfect all around light to meet anyone’s needs in the dark, especially for hiking, camping, cycling, mountaineering, searching, or any other challenging outdoor activities.
- LED: CREE XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery):
- Turbo (3350 lumen<~1050 lumen>; 1.5 minutes+103 minutes)
- High (1275 lumen; 90 minutes)
- Medium (352 lumen; 5 hrs)
- Medium-Low (130 lumen; 14 hrs)
- Low (25 lumen; 60 hrs)
- Firefly (0.5 lumen; 32 days)
- SOS (645 lumen; 305 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery(included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 155 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 6550 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Weight: 123g without battery
- Dimensions: 107mm (Length) x 28.5mm (Bezel Diameter) x 24mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Pocket Clip x1, Rubber Slot x1, ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery x1, Spare O ring x2, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, User’s manual x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Simply press the switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the switch to circle through Low, Medium-Low, Medium, High and SOS. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except for Firefly, Turbo and SOS.
- Low Power indication
When the power capacity is less than 10%, the main-led of the headlamp will blink three times, and the indicator on the switch will flash red. Please replace battery or charge the headlamp immediately.
- Rechargeable Function
The max charging current is 1.5A. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When the indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only low mode is available while charging.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-18 of 18
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 30th Aug 2018
The light output is more than enough, I like the fact it can be charged with out removing the battery. The only downside is the amount of heat that is created by the flashlight. I don’t think much can be done due to its size. All in all I like the light and would and have recommend it.
Posted by Glenn Martin on 28th Aug 2018
I have several name brand headlamps. This by far my favorite except for one major design flaw. They didn't hide SOS from it's main and only group. I hate SOS and Strobe, especially in a headlamp. At least it doesn't have strobe.
Barring those complaints, It's my brightest headlamp by far, and the build quality is second to none. One other thing, if you leave in any mode for more than a few seconds, then change modes, it reverts back to the lowest setting. That's a good thing. All in all I love this headlamp.
Posted by Derek Mcqueary on 28th Aug 2018
Let me tell you this, if you are a frequent user of headlamps this is a great purchase. I have used alot of headlamps for work, camping, shooting and this by far has been the best. Dont let the offset of the bulb fool you, the light is so bright you wont even notice it not being center. Head band is very nice and adjustable, only complaint is the rubber holding the light itself tends to fold a little bit, making it slightly uncomfortable, however 95 percent of the time I'm wearing a hat and I dont even notice it.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-18 of 18
Customers also viewed