- The TH30 is ThruNites first 18650 battery rechargeable headlamp with a groundbreaking 3350 ANSI rated lumens.
- It adopts the latest CREE XHP70.2 LED to make the max output of 3350 lumens and the max beam distance of 155 meters.
- The light is easily removable from the head strap and comes with a pocket clip, which makes it can be used as a pocket light.
- This headlamp is rechargeable via the Micro USB port. There is no need to remove the battery from the light allowing you to charge on the go with ease.
- ThruNite custom high power 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery is included. You don't need to purchase extra battery to power the light.
- Beside of ThruNite regular modes of firefly, low, medium, high and strobe, the TH30 also builts in SOS mode and medium-low mode (someone also call it reading mode) which meet different needs specifically.
- With long runtimes coupled with the extreme brightness, the TH30 will be a perfect all around light to meet anyone’s needs in the dark, especially for hiking, camping, cycling, mountaineering, searching, or any other challenging outdoor activities.
- LED: CREE XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery):
- Turbo (3350 lumen<~1050 lumen>; 1.5 minutes+103 minutes)
- High (1275 lumen; 90 minutes)
- Medium (352 lumen; 5 hrs)
- Medium-Low (130 lumen; 14 hrs)
- Low (25 lumen; 60 hrs)
- Firefly (0.5 lumen; 32 days)
- SOS (645 lumen; 305 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery(included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 155 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 6550 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Weight: 123g without battery
- Dimensions: 107mm (Length) x 28.5mm (Bezel Diameter) x 24mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Pocket Clip x1, Rubber Slot x1, ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery x1, Spare O ring x2, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, User’s manual x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Simply press the switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the switch to circle through Low, Medium-Low, Medium, High and SOS. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except for Firefly, Turbo and SOS.
- Low Power indication
When the power capacity is less than 10%, the main-led of the headlamp will blink three times, and the indicator on the switch will flash red. Please replace battery or charge the headlamp immediately.
- Rechargeable Function
The max charging current is 1.5A. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When the indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only low mode is available while charging.
Customers also viewed