- A high output headlamp with max output of 520 lumens in turbo mode powered by one Li-ion 14500 750mAh battery.
- The logarithmic scale brightness adjustment system allows any brightness from 1.6 lumens to 250 lumens. Furthermore, the TH20 features a built-in SOS signaling mode which is important when roaming out in the wild or confronting dangerous situations.
- Unlike other light-weight headlamps which are made with plastic, the TH20 is made with aircraft grade aluminum which gives it exceptional durability and excellent heat dissipation allowing it to maintain high output for extended periods of time.
- The advanced design gives the TH20 a light weight of 76g (battery excluded).
- The TH20 can also use one common AA battery, which makes it a great choice for daily reading, camping and a tool light when you want your hands free.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Mode & Runtime (Tested by one Eneloop AA 2450mAh NIMH rechargeable battery):
-Firefly (0.3 lumens, 14 days）
-Infinity Low (1.6 lumens, 21 hours）
-Infinity High (230 lumens, 95 minutes )
-Turbo (250 lumens, 93 minutes)
- Batteries Applicable: 1x AA battery, 1x 14500 battery.
- Working voltage: 0.9-4.2 V.
- Reflector: Orange Peel.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1120 cd
- Beam Distance: 67 m (max.)
- Dimensions: 70 mm * 24.5mm
- Weight: 76g (without battery).
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 m)
- Impact Resistance: 1 m.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum body with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Accessories included: O ring, spare rubber slot.
- Battery Installation
Screw off the tail cap (the right cap when the switch is facing up), insert the battery with the positive terminal pointing into the battery tube and then screw on the tail cap.
Single press the switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes
When the light is off, long press the switch to get firefly. Then long press the switch to ramp between high and low. Double click from any mode to get turbo, another double click to get SOS.
- Memory function The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly,turbo and SOS.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-23 of 23
Posted by Unknown on 15th Dec 2016
Bonne conception très bien étudié éclaire parfaitement bien
Pas de point chaud éclairage large super rien à redire
Lightweight and Bright
Posted by Bill H. on 30th Oct 2016
It really is hard to find anything to complain about with this light.
It is plenty bright using just a AA battery.(apparently even brighter with a 14500 battery)
It puts out a nice broad pattern that works nicely for a headlamp.
It is also very light and comfortable to wear.
While I really do like my headlights to have a red light function with this light's lowest mode so far I have not missed the red light.
I feel it is priced realistically as well... Not super cheap but not $100 either.
Well built, small, light, comfortable, functional light for the money.
If I had to make any suggestions I would say to go with the natural white version.
In my opinion it really is the most useful color option and I am not really sure why ThruNite would take the time to offer the cool white version.
I can't find a single thing to complain about with this light.
Compact AA Headlamp for people seeking great gear.
Posted by bobinmontana on 29th Oct 2016
I found the form factor to be great. One button operates on/off and variable brightness from firefly to fully bright. Simply unscrew the tailcap to lock out light in your pack. I have used with both the 14500 and AA batteries. Either will provide more than enough light to explore the night. I bought a second one I liked it so much.
Great bit of kit
Posted by Paul Freebury on 8th Oct 2016
Had my th20 3 weeks ago I've used it every day and can't fault it's quality and performance I have and will recommend your products to friends
Excellent except the head strap slips.
Posted by Unknown on 29th Sep 2016
It is a fantastic easy to control intuitive light. My only beef is that without a top strap the thing tends to either slip down or slip up... on a head with no hair it wouldn't be an issue.
Great piece of gear.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Sep 2016
Excellent headlamp, priced right. Brighter than I thought it would be. Light output is more than you would think for the size.
Posted by Unknown on 19th Aug 2016
This is an excellent light I use it doing morning and evenng chores. I love that my hands are free to do whatever needs doing.
Very Pleased with the TH20
Posted by Andrew on 13th Jun 2016
Never having owned a headlight before, I don't have anything to compare this one to. Having said that, I really like the TH20. The infinitely adjustable brightness is a big plus, the construction is sturdy and straightforward, the tilt feature works great, the stretchable headband allows a good fit, and the price is very reasonable. Similarly to one of the other reviewers, I ordered the cool white LED but the tint is decidedly warm and yellowish---not a dealbreaker but ThruNite needs to pay attention to this.
I use the TH20 for close-up work on small items, and it is a huge help in putting plenty of handsfree light exactly where I need it. I am very happy with this purchase.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-23 of 23