- A high output headlamp with max output of 520 lumens in turbo mode powered by one Li-ion 14500 750mAh battery.
- The logarithmic scale brightness adjustment system allows any brightness from 1.6 lumens to 250 lumens. Furthermore, the TH20 features a built-in SOS signaling mode which is important when roaming out in the wild or confronting dangerous situations.
- Unlike other light-weight headlamps which are made with plastic, the TH20 is made with aircraft grade aluminum which gives it exceptional durability and excellent heat dissipation allowing it to maintain high output for extended periods of time.
- The advanced design gives the TH20 a light weight of 76g (battery excluded).
- The TH20 can also use one common AA battery, which makes it a great choice for daily reading, camping and a tool light when you want your hands free.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Mode & Runtime (Tested by one Eneloop AA 2450mAh NIMH rechargeable battery):
-Firefly (0.3 lumens, 14 days）
-Infinity Low (1.6 lumens, 21 hours）
-Infinity High (230 lumens, 95 minutes )
-Turbo (250 lumens, 93 minutes)
- Batteries Applicable: 1x AA battery, 1x 14500 battery.
- Working voltage: 0.9-4.2 V.
- Reflector: Orange Peel.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1120 cd
- Beam Distance: 67 m (max.)
- Dimensions: 70 mm * 24.5mm
- Weight: 76g (without battery).
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 m)
- Impact Resistance: 1 m.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum body with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Accessories included: O ring, spare rubber slot.
- Battery Installation
Screw off the tail cap (the right cap when the switch is facing up), insert the battery with the positive terminal pointing into the battery tube and then screw on the tail cap.
Single press the switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes
When the light is off, long press the switch to get firefly. Then long press the switch to ramp between high and low. Double click from any mode to get turbo, another double click to get SOS.
- Memory function The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly,turbo and SOS.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 21 | Next
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 22nd May 2018
I love this light. Good, clean white light using a single AA battery. Great for backpacking!
Can't be beat!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Feb 2018
Purchased neutral white. UI is the easiest to learn and use. Battery disconnects with 1/4 turn of end cap. Comes on to last light level even after battery is disconnected, UI appears to be non-volatile. Lots of light from (1) AA. Complaints by some about green spectrum for me are unfounded, not an issue at all.
Perfect head torch. Strong, comfortable, reliable.
Posted by Joshua Cass on 5th Dec 2017
I love it! I wear it everyday at work, at home, At the cottage and while camping.
TH 20 Headlamp review
Posted by Unknown on 26th Oct 2017
Best headlamp at this pricepoint.Only one AA battery or akku,aluminium housing,small size,dimmable,waterresistant,durable,leightweight.Since I bought it use it every day.
Posted by Derek Johnson on 27th Jul 2017
Its was for a friend and hes pleased..
Very good, some points for improvement.
Posted by Artiom Kapitanov on 16th Jun 2017
I have this head lamp for 4 month now, use it almost daily. All in all, love it.
BUT! the rubberband that goes around the head is started to get "wavy" like the cheap ones. That is not cool. Instead of spending on putting your brand name on it get a good quality, pure black one. There is a logo on a lamp, dont over do it.
Second, more of a sugestion. A little pouch/carrying case for it would be nice...
I will replace the band for my own I guess...
Its a good product. I Recomend it.
Posted by Jerry Parks on 5th Apr 2017
This is the most perfect headlamp I have ever used. I is very comfortable and has plenty of power for any task I need it for. I love the feature where you hold the on/off switch and stop when you reach the brightness you desire...awesome
Tiny,ultralight and just beautiful
Posted by Roy on 15th Mar 2017
Just heading up is so tiny and light that it fits in your front pocket without the bulge.The best part is that you can use a double AA battery. This headlamp uses a commend day battery. I carry this everywhere in my backpack, I highly recommend
Good AA headlamp
Posted by Tom on 2nd Mar 2017
Powerful as for an AA, solid, durable, with a cool, gradual brightness interface. Just, as for an AA light it could be a tad lighter. This is not a thrower, but it is well balanced anyway.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Feb 2017
I absolutely love this headlamp!! It's perfect for me when I take the dogs out at night. I have MS and I have to use a cane. I also like to keep my pistol on me at all times too for protection. I keep my little dog on a leash so you can see just with the leash and cane my hands are full, add my weapon and a flashlight and I'd need to be an octopus! With this lightweight, perfectly bright headlamp my hands can be free. I can keep my weapon on my hip and if there's an issue I can release my dog and cane and be able to safely see and protect myself. (Don't worry, I can stand without my cane, long enough to protect myself and get to safety.) This little headlamp is a real lifesaver for me and I'm super thankful to the folks at ThruNite for making such an quality product!!
Posted by Grandpa D on 19th Feb 2017
My wife and I each have the TH20 and Love Them! When you need light And both hands... This is the light you need. Multiple brightness levels, great battery life and... Dependable! All on a single AA battery!
We even bought one for a friend!
Small lite, Big performance
Posted by GDB on 6th Jan 2017
I saw this on a youtube outdoor winter camping video. It seemed very useful and not very big, so I ordered one.
Great price, very floody, lasts quite a while, all from just a AA.
Posted by Unknown on 28th Dec 2016
Lightweight and bright! Very good lamp
Posted by Unknown on 15th Dec 2016
Bonne conception très bien étudié éclaire parfaitement bien
Pas de point chaud éclairage large super rien à redire
Lightweight and Bright
Posted by Bill H. on 30th Oct 2016
It really is hard to find anything to complain about with this light.
It is plenty bright using just a AA battery.(apparently even brighter with a 14500 battery)
It puts out a nice broad pattern that works nicely for a headlamp.
It is also very light and comfortable to wear.
While I really do like my headlights to have a red light function with this light's lowest mode so far I have not missed the red light.
I feel it is priced realistically as well... Not super cheap but not $100 either.
Well built, small, light, comfortable, functional light for the money.
If I had to make any suggestions I would say to go with the natural white version.
In my opinion it really is the most useful color option and I am not really sure why ThruNite would take the time to offer the cool white version.
I can't find a single thing to complain about with this light.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 21 | Next