- Featuring the advanced CREE XP-L V6 LED emitter, with a lifespan of over 20 years, the TH10 is able to put out 825 lumens using just a single 18650 battery.
For great versatility, it can also accept two CR123 or two RCR123A batteries.
- The TH10 is also able to shine as little as 0.3 lumens in it’s special Firefly mode—perfect for night-adapted vision or avoiding drawing attention.
- The entire body of this headlamp is made from aircraft grade aluminum, which gives it exceptional durability and excellent heat dissipation,
allowing it to maintain high output for extended periods of time.
- The TH10 includes a built-in SOS signaling mode, which can be essential when roaming out in the wild or confronting a dangerous situation.
- The TH10 also features instant access to Turbo mode, the maximum output, from any mode.
This means no matter what mode you’re using, or even if the light is off, you always have the max brightness available right when you need it most.
- LED: Cree XP-L LED with a lifespan of 20+years of run time.
- Mode & Runtime (NW parameters is 10% off):
-Firefly(0.3 lumens, 65 days）
-Low(15 lumens, 107hours）
-Medium(202 lumens, 9 hours )
-High(590 lumens, 178 minutes)
-Turbo(825 lumens, 118 minutes)
-SOS(825 lumens, 270 minutes)
- Battery Applicable: 1x18650 battery, 2x 16340 batteries.
- Working voltage: 2.7-12 V.
- Reflector: Orange Peel.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 6238 cd
- Beam Distance: 158 m
- Dimension: 77.8 mm(H) * 53 mm(L) * 32.2 mm(head diameter).
- Weight: 135 g(without battery).
- Waterproof: IPX-8(2 m)
- Impact Resistance: 1 m.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Accessories: O ring, Spare inner switch cap.
- Battery Installation:
Screw off the tail cap(the right cap when the switch is facing up), insert the battery with the positive terminal pointing the battery tube and then screw on the tail cap.
Single press the switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes
When the light is on, long press the switch to cycle through low, middle and high.
When the light is off, long press the switch to turn to firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo mode from any mode(even when the light is off).
Double click to activate SOS mode from turbo.
- Memory function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for turbo or SOS mode.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises high to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus extending its lifespan.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Jan 2018
Very bright light on turbo mode however I find the most useful light to be on the medium setting. Doesn’t feel heavy while wearing it and the battery life is very good. Just wish I could’ve bought the cool white version but that one was out of stock at the time of purchase. However the neutral white does prove to be very bright as well.
Yes, the TH10 is "Almost Perfect"
Posted by Julio on 21st Dec 2017
I had originally ordered my TH10 in Jan. 2017.
It was returned and replaced because of a constant blinking problem after 3 months of use. The 2nd model I received also displays the same blinking after some extended use. I now think that it has to with the thermal throttle control/ internal heat protection/low cell circuitry indicator, etc. Still, the TH10 is an extremely useful headlamp. If Thrunite could add the ramping firmware used in their TH20 to the TH10, it would solve the power control issues and make it a more useful unit overall. Really a great headlamp for most indoor and outdoor use.
Posted by Stefan on 8th Dec 2017
With a TC12 V12 as reference, you quickly find out that the interface is different, which can be a bit confusing at first. Also, there is no micro USB charging port - you have to remove the battery to charge it. This explains the headline of my review "almost perfect".
I was fully aware of these differences but I decided to buy this headlamp anyway because it beats the competition on all other aspects that are important to me: runtime, aluminium body, IPX-8, neutral white light. I really look forward to use this headlamp for Geocacing adventures in the dark; from cave exploration to rock climbing at night. I know I have a robust companion that I can rely on in harsh conditions. And I get to keep both hands free!
Posted by Unknown on 10th Nov 2017
I bought this headlight to use for surgery in the austere environment. It did well and outperformed other headlights I have used in the past. It is durable, has rechargable batteries, travels well, and while not the brightest, it does have one of the brightest settings for 2 hours. Stays on the head in its directed position. I would recommend it for any surgeon wanting a bright enough light for austere surgery.
Customers also viewed