- TC10 V3 is the upgraded version of the TC10 V2 rechargeable LED flashlight, with updated
latest CREE XP-L V6 LED equipped.
- It is designed with a wild outline, thick body structure and smooth reflector and heavy duty stainless steel bezel for use in dangerous situations.
Equipped with ThruNite ITC technology, and virtually unbreakable aircraft grade aluminum body,
TC10 V3 is the last rechargeable LED flashlight that you will ever buy.
- Updated common micro USB charging port for easy use everywhere.
- Updated stainless steel side switch to make the operation more sensitive and convenient.
- Rechargeable LED (CREE XP-L V6) flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Stout design for tactical use with titanium coated stainless steel bezel.
- ThruNite ITC (Intelligent Temperature Control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except strobe) for immediate use.
- Items included: 1* 18650 3400mAh rechargeble batteries
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3400mAh).
- Working Voltage: 2.7V-9V.
- Charging Current: 5V-1A.
- Output mode/Runtime*:
-Strobe (1050 lumens/3.6 hrs)
-Turbo (1050 lumens/2.2 hrs)
-High (440 lumens/3.4 hrs)
-Medium (180 lumens/9 hrs )
-Low (14 lumens/3 days)
-Firefly (0.5 lumens/49 days)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 27232cd.
- Max beam distance: 330m.
- Impact resistant: 1 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Working Temperature: -20℃-80℃.
- WEIGHT: 168g (without batteries).
- Dimensions: 159 mm in length x 41 mm in head diameter x 25.5 mm in body diameter.
- Power interface: 1 * micro USB charging port.
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x1, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1
USB Charging Cord x1, ThruNite 18650 3400mAh x 1.
- Turn On/Off
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily activate the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- Change Modes
When the light is on, single press the side switch to change among firefly, low, medium and high.
When the light is on, long press the side switch to turn to strobe.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
TC10 V3 can be charged with input voltage between 4.75-5.25V. Charging current is 1A, which means it will take about 4 hours or longer to fully charge a 3400mAh battery.
- Light Capacity Indication:
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will flash.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will on and remind to be charged.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode
Posted by Unknown on 6th Dec 2017
A very high quality flashlight; bright, rugged and a nice case too. It also comes with some spare O-rings, etc., a lanyard and a clip. I intend to use it when camping eventually, but am using it daily now for my predawn run and walking the dog later in the evening. I am quite happy with this flashlight. I also bought the U1 charging unit with battery to take along camping to keep the torch burning or as a way to recharge a cell phone since it can perform that function as well. Well done...
Customers also viewed