- TC10 V2 is the Upgraded Version of the first TC10 rechargeable LED flashlight, with updated
micro USB charging port, updated stainless steel side switch and improved UI.
- It is designed with a wild outline, smooth reflector and heavy duty stainless steel bezel for use in dangerous situations.
Equipped with ThruNite ITC technology, and virtually unbreakable aircraft grade aluminum body,
TC10 V2 is the last rechargeable LED lashlight that you will ever buy.
- TC10 V2 has the normal micro USB charging port for easy use everywhere.
- TC10 V2 has the upgrade stainless steel side switch, it won't easily get lost or broke.
- TC10 V2 has the improved UI for better operation.
- TC10 V2 Improved silicone cap for the charging port for making it not easy to lost
- Updated common micro USB charging port for easy use everywhere.
- Updated stainless steel side switch to make the operation more sensitive and convenient.
- Rechargeable LED (CREE XM-L2) flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Stout design for tactical use with titanium coated stainless steel bezel.
- ThruNite ITC (Intelligent Temperature Control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except strobe) for immediate use.
- Items included: 1* 18650 rechargeble batteries
- LED: CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200mAh).
- Working Voltage: 3V-5V.
- Charging Current: 5V-1A.
- Output mode/Runtime*:
-Strobe (900 lumens/4 hrs)
-High (900 lumens/103 minutes)
-Medium (227 lumens/6 hrs )
-Low (12 lumens/123 hrs)
-Firefly (0.1 lumens/83 days)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 21280cd.
- Max beam distance: 292m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5 meters).
- Working Temperature: -20℃-80℃.
- WEIGHT: 165g (without batteries).
- Dimensions: 153.5 mm in length x 40.8 mm in diameter.
- Power interface: 1 * micro USB charging port.
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x1, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1
USB Charging Cord x1
- Turn On/Off
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily activate the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- Change Modes
When the light is on, single press the side switch to change among firefly, low, medium and high.
When the light is on, long press the side switch to turn to strobe.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Note: High capacity 18650 batteries(no less than 2200mAh) are recommended for TC10. Do NOT use two CR123 or 16340 batteries in TC10 for working voltage limit.
TC10 V2 can be charged with input voltage between 4.75-5.25V. Charging current is 1A, which means it will take about 4 hours or longer to fully charge a 3400mAh battery.
- Light Indication:
The indication light above the charging mouth communicates the following information:
Purple: The light is being charged.
Purple flashes: Abnormal charging. This may be caused when there is no battery inside or the flashlight is not turned on.
Please turn on the flashlight and keep the battery inside to charge.
Blue: The battery is fully charged.
Red: It means the battery is low at about 10% and needs to be charged.
Red flashes: It means the battery is very low at about 5% and needs to be charged immediately.
f the light becomes red and flashes three times before dying when pressing the side switch,
it means the battery voltage is extremely low and it needs to be charged.
Good small flash
Posted by Unknown on 28th Sep 2017
This is a solid flashlight. The option of recharging through a micro USB cable is handy. It's a bit cumbersome that you have to manually switch it on for recharging; you can't just plug it in.
Posted by Michael on 18th May 2017
Not my first Thrunite flashlight but my first rechargable flashlight. Ease of use as far as USB charging is concerned makes this an awesome light to keep in the car or motorbike. Only negative is the undetachable strike bevel.
Very Good Flashlight
Posted by George Banos on 7th Mar 2017
Very Good Flashlight, good throw and excellent quality!
BAD A!! FLASHLIGHT
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jan 2017
Have the tc12 also. Best flashlights ever bought! Cant go wrong with Thrunite
Posted by Michael on 20th Jan 2017
Bought this TC10 V2 a few Weeks ago for several uses and I'm super excited about it. Very good quality. Very bright. If you ever thinking about a flashlight. Buy this one. Will recommend this.
Came without battery.
Posted by John Doty on 12th Dec 2016
I was excited to give this to my dad for Christmas, and i'm very glad I decided to test it. It's probably a pretty good flashlight from the reviews I read on Reddit, but it's kinda BS that I have to buy another $20 battery and hope it ships by Christmas.
Posted by David (Tampa, FL) on 13th May 2016
I bought the TC10 V2 for home use as my nightstand device. Flashlight is bright and offers great features.I would recommend this item for anyone wanting a good flashlight.
Customers also viewed