The T10 V2 tailcap-magnetic flashlight is the upgraded version of T10. It adopts the latest CREE XP-G3 LED to make output up to 550 lumens when it is driven by one 750mAh 14500 battery, or 180 lumens when it is driven by one 2450mAh AA battery.
Features and Specifications
Cree XP-G3 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Uses one 2450mAh AA battery or one 750mAh 14500 battery(not included).
Max output: 180 lumens with 2450mAh AA battery OR 550 lumens with 750mAh 14500 battery.
Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*2450mAh AA Battery):
- Firefly (0.5 lumens /49 days)
- Low (5 lumens /2.1 days)
- Medium (35 lumens /8 hours)
- High (180 lumens /95 mins)
- Strobe (180 lumens /200 mins)
Peak beam intensity: 1035cd.
- Max beam distance: 64 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1.5 meters.
Size: 87mm (Length) x 19mm (Diameter).
Weight: only 40g (without battery).
- Accessories: Spare O-ring x 1, Pocket Clip x 1.
- Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, or anywhere else you keep your light.
- Magnetic tailcap free your hands. Be perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Removable pocket clip for easy to use.
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low and medium modes.
- When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to high mode from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly, high and strobe.
Customers also viewed