The T10 Ⅱ tailcap-magnetic flashlight is the upgraded version of T10. It adopts the latest CREE XP-G2 LED to make output up to 550 lumens when it is driven by one 750mAh Lithium-ion 14500 battery, or 160 lumens when it is driven by one 2450mAh Ni-MH AA battery.
Features and Specifications
Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Uses one 2450mAh AA battery or one 750mAh 14500 battery(not included).
Max output: 160 lumens with 2450mAh AA Ni-MH battery OR 550 lumens with 750mAh 14500 Lithium-ion battery.
Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*2450mAh AA Ni-MH Battery):
- Firefly (0.5 lumens /14 days)
- Low (9 lumens /40 hours)
- Medium (54 lumens /8 hours)
- High (160 lumens /140 mins)
- Strobe (160 lumens /200 mins)
Peak beam intensity: 1160cd.
- Max beam distance: 68 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1.5 meters.
Size: 87mm (Length) x 19mm (Diameter).
Weight: 40g (without battery).
- Reflector: OP
- Accessories: Spare O-ring x 1, Pocket Clip x 1.
- Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, or anywhere else you keep your light.
- Magnetic tailcap free your hands. Be perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Removable pocket clip for easy to use.
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low and medium modes.
- When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to high mode from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly, high and strobe.
Posted by joe on 29th Mar 2019
this is a very nice little light. I bought it with a ti3 and a tc15, the ti3 stays in my pocket all the time, and the t10 is light enough for a overshirt pocket. puts out a really nice amount of light for the size and weight, and the different levels are a good choice for me.
about the only thing for me that was inconvenient was the 14500 battery size. I haven't seen that size anywhere locally, and ended up ordering a couple rechargables and a charger off amazon. I notice that thrunight has the 18650 on their site, and it would be nice if they had the 14500 size also
Better than average
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Feb 2019
positives - good size for pocket, moonlight mode, high output, dual chemistry, good beam, comes in neutral beam.
negatives - only 2 regular modes, moonlight and high are special modes. No low battery indicator in button. Also notice the whine sound. Please correct this.
Superior to most other AA/14500 lights. Would be great if this would come in a titanium version.
Good price but has issues.
Posted by RV on 20th Jan 2019
At $20 for a light that has over 500 lumens of output (using 14500 cell), this is a good value. However, there are a couple of design issues and one user complaint. The first design issue is a high pitch whine when the light is in Low mode (not firefly). This noise occurs using both AA NiMH or 14500 Liion batteries. Second issue is that High/Turbo mode is barely brighter than Med mode when using a 14500 battery. There are no specs for Med and High lumen outputs using a 14500 battery so I am not sure what the lumen numbers are. Whatever they are, they need more separation.
The last issue is my user comment/preference. There are only 2 output modes in normal usage; Firefly and High/Turbo are special modes. I would like to have 3 output modes for more selection of light output, in addition to the Firefly and "High" modes.
I prefer the previous version.
Posted by Weldon Orr on 19th Jan 2019
The quality of construction is good and the functionality of the T10 II is acceptable. I find the side button control less useful than the tail switch of the previous version.
Nice, but room for improvement
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jan 2019
The magnetic tailcap is great, and the selection of modes with a single side switch is appealing. Using the light in overnight healthcare, the quiet switching is a plus over the click of the old tail switch (though that switching definitely has its benefits). I'm glad they've continued to make a small single-AA light, as that's all I use.
Unfortunately, I've found this "neutral white" version noticeably, disappointingly yellow compared to the T10 XP-L NW. Moreover, the orange peel reflector is inferior, giving a haloed beam.
Having the same neutral white qualities as the T10 XP-L would make this a 5-star light for me. Swappable tail caps (switch or magnet) would be nice, but the yellowed beam is really what sinks it for me.
Customers also viewed