The T1 is a tailcap-magnetic rechargeable LED flashlight，equipped with CREE XHP50 LED to make output up to 1,500 lumens and max beam distance of 102 meters. Lockout Function can prevent accidental activation in bag or pocket.
- ULTRA BRIGHT - Max 1500 lumens flashlight CREE XHP50 LED bulb producing an intense beam of bright light up to 335 ft / 102 m.
- MAGNETIC TAILCAP FREE YOUR HANDS - Hands-free use with magnetic tailcap, dual direction clip, perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- VERSATILE MODES - Firefly/ Turbo/ Strobe and stepless dimming modes.Long press side switch to activate stepless dimming, choose your desired brightness freely.
- RECHARGEABLE - Powered by an included rechargeable 1100mAh Lithium-ion Battery.Built-in USB charging port and cable and no extra new battery will be needed. It will remind you to charge when battery voltage is low.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, 2.5oz, 2.7 inch in length.
- LED: 1 X CREE XHP 50 LED.
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Turbo: 1500Lm-408Lm (3mins+80mins)
- Infinity High: 685Lm(80 minutes)
- Infinity Low: 15 Lm(36 hours )
- Firefly: 1 Lm(14 days)
- Working voltage:2.7V-4.2V
- Battery: ThruNite 3.7V 1100mAh 18350 battery included
- Max beam distance: 102 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 2600 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1M
- Weight: 71.5g with battery
- Accessories: Pocket clip x1, Spare O-rings x2, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 1100mAh 18350 battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1
Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to unlock the flashlight. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to enter firefly mode. Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to access the lockout mode.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light is on, long press the switch to circle through infinity high and infinity low. Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to get firefly mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple click to get strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Recharging Function: The max charging current is 500mA.During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low modes are available while charging.
Amazingly bright compact flashlight
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Aug 2019
The T1 is the very capable baby brother of the TC20, which I also own. The TC20 is tremendously bright (3800 lunem), but the TC1 is not that much less bright (1500 lunem), but MUCH more compact. I easily slip it in my pocket when I go out at night, and it's there when I need it. Unlike the TC20, it has continuously variable brightness between 15 and 685 lunems, so I can get the brightness that I want. The only thing I wish is that the on-off button were easier to find in the dark(perhaps on the endcap?), and that the button were lit in firefly mode as it is in all other modes.
Customers also viewed