- MINI TN30 (2016) is a portable but powerful LED thrower flashlight, which adopts three CREE XP-L V6 LEDs to make output up to 3660 lumens.
- LED: Three CREE XP-L V6 LEDs with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Six output modes: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Battery: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3400mAh).
- Working Voltage: 10.5V - 17V.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 26000cd.
- Max beam distance: 320m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters)
- Impact resistance: 1 meter.
- Weight: 403g（without batteries）
- Dimensions: 125.8 mm in length x 64 mm in diameter
- Output mode/Runtime*:
-Strobe (3660 lumens/234 minutes),
-Turbo (3660 lumens /120 minutes),
-High (2060 lumens / 190 minutes),
-Medium (470 lumens / 15 hrs),
-Low (46 lumens / 123 hrs),
-Moonlight (0.5 lumens/98 days)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Spare Switch Cap x1, Battery Carrier x1 (inside the flashlight), Lanyard x1.
- Turn on /off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through Low, Medium and High.
Shortcut to Firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get Firefly mode.
Double click to turn to Turbo from any mode. Another double click to get Strobe.
- Memory function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees.
centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating, thus extending its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap.
Low Voltage Indication: When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced.
Posted by Bartłomiej Paluch on 29th Nov 2017
A great flashlight, as for what it can, the price is really not high.
It works great, tested in night trips in the woods.
Flashlight is worth the price!
Posted by rakowsed on 23rd Nov 2016
For a torch at this price point its not unreasonable to expect a set of good quality rechargeable batteries to compliment or maximise the potential performance of the torch. Very disappointing to find the batteries had to be sourced elsewhere.
Fantastic mixed use light
Posted by Jim on 21st Nov 2016
Where I live there are no street lights, and my wife and I need to walk our dog at night in the pitch black. I wanted something that had good spill, but enough throw to see what's way down the road from us. The TN30 fits the bill perfectly! Even without using turbo mode, this is more than enough for what we need. Great piece of kit.
This thing is seriously BRIGHT!!!!!
Posted by Roy Mcleod on 18th Sep 2016
Amazing product im very pleased with my purchase,it's beefy and well-made. I haven't found any problems with it, it works as advertised but I'm still in awe as to how bright the light is
Posted by Unknown on 31st May 2016
This is an awesome light! Lights up the woods near my cabin like it's daytime!