- It is the most compact and brightest flashlight on the planet.
- Adopts three advanced CREE XHP 70B LEDs with max output of 11000 lumens.
- The logarithmic scale brightness adjustment system allows any brightness from 96 to 8000 lumens.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevent possible damage from overheating.
- Package Included: 1xTN36 LIMITED flashlight; 1xMCC-4S universal charger; 4xThruNite IMR 18650 3100mAh batteries.
- LED: XHP 70B with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite IMR 18650 3100Mah).
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
- Output mode/Runtime:
-Strobe(8000 lumens /90 minutes)
-Turbo(11000 lumens /85 minutes)
-Infinity High(8000 lumens /90 minutes)
-Infinity Low(96 lumens /2.6 days)
-Firefly(3 lumens /28 days).
- Max output of NW is a bit less than that of CW.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 31140cd.
- Max beam distance: 353m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2meters).
- Weight: 427g without battery.
- Dimensions: 133 mm in length x 64 mm in head diameter x 52 in body diameter.
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Landyadrd x1, Spare Side Switch Cap x 1, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight).
- Turn ON/OFF
Single click the switch to turn the light on and off.
Long press the switch to get firefly mode.
Double click the switch the get turbo mode.
- To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through infinity high and infinity low.
Double click from any mode to turbo, another double click to get strobe.
- Memory Function:
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- ITC Technology:
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or
driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement:
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched
(springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
- Low Voltage Indication:
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.
Posted by Chuck S. on 5th Sep 2018
This flashlight is the brightest I've seen.
It turns a pitch black bedroom into a sun lit room without opening the curtains.
If you're into self-protection and dont have a firearm, knife or some other traditional weapon, this will definitely blind someone, temporarily.
Great purchase. Highly suggest getting this flashlight.
Posted by Brian Millikan on 11th Jun 2018
The switch is very fiddly. It takes a lot to get the beam you want.
Posted by Edward on 3rd Mar 2018
2018 technology on a bombproof classic. The very slight donut hole on the previous models has been filled in very nicely. CREE XHP70.2 emitters is perfect for this design. I love this flashlight.
A Practical 11,000 Lumen Light
Posted by Scott on 6th Feb 2018
You wouldn’t usually call an 11,000 lumen light ‘practical’, but this one is. I have the MINI TN30 and I like the size and form factor, but I never had a good reason to get the TN36 but when I saw the Limited with 11,000 lumen, I decided I needed it. The light is an easy carry if you are used to the ‘soda can’ size and feels nice and solid. The 3 lumen Firefly mode is great for early mornings taking the dogs out. The variable brightness means you can always find the prefect light level and once in Turbo, well, you can light up the entire neighborhood. I haven’t run it in Turbo for extended periods but for the time I have, it has never dropped in brightness and it controls the heat generated by the three XHP 70B LEDs very well. The only, minor, negative I would point out is the flash at the low end of the variable light adjustment seems a little harsh. With a 3 lumen Firefly mode, a nice and even flood beam and an unbelievable Turbo mode, this is the light I grab most often. Practical!
Have thrunite, will travel!
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jan 2018
What an awesome flashlight. This one is a floodlight, so when you want to see your whole back yard at one time, double click and bam! Let there be light! Very pleased with purchase!