- It is the most compact and brightest flashlight on the planet.
- Adopts three advanced CREE XHP 70 LEDs with max output of 10000 lumens.
- The logarithmic scale brightness adjustment system allows any brightness from 70 to 7000 lumens.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevent possible damage from overheating.
- The first-class industrial design with golden plating on the switch button.
- Package Included: 1xTN36 2017 flashlight; 1xMCC-4S universal charger; 4xThruNite IMR 18650 3100mAh batteries.
- LED: XHP 70 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3400Mah).
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
- Output mode/Runtime:
-Strobe(7000 lumens /90 minutes)
-Turbo(10000 lumens /85 minutes)
-Infinity High(7000 lumens /90 minutes)
-Infinity Low(70 lumens /2.6 days)
-Firefly(2 lumens /28 days).
- Max output of NW is a bit less than that of CW.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 25480cd.
- Max beam distance: 319m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2meters).
- Weight: 427g without battery.
- Dimensions: 133 mm in length x 64 mm in head diameter x 52 in body diameter.
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Landyadrd x1, Spare Side Switch Cap x 1, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight).
- Turn ON/OFF
Single click the switch to turn the light on and off.
Long press the switch to get firefly mode.
Double click the switch the get turbo mode.
- To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through infinity high and infinity low.
Double click from any mode to turbo, another double click to get strobe.
- Memory Function:
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- ITC Technology:
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or
driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement:
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched
(springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
- Low Voltage Indication:
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.