- Broad spectrum of Li-ion, LiFeP04, Ni-MH, Ni-CD rechargeable cell size.
- Supporting AC charging and DC charging. MCC-4S Charger automatically identification of Li-ion/Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery, manual-select is needed for LiFeP04 battery charging.
- Four independent charging channels. Advanced protection against short circuiting, over-current, over-charging and wrong polarity direction.
- LCD display of each cell’s voltage, charging current, charging time and battery type. Intelligent saving mode power consumption less than 0.9W.
- Input: 100-240V(AC), 50/60Hz, 600mA(Max)
- Input: 12V-24V(DC) 2000mA(Max)
- Output: 4.2V/3.65V/1.5V 500mA*4/1000mA*4
- Size: 145*104*39.5mm (Length*Width*Height)
- Weight: 260g
- Operating Temperature: 5%(0℃)-90%(40℃)
- (full load in normal working condition)
- Product Rating: TUV, GS, PSE, FCC, CE, C-TICK, CB, ROHS
- Plug the power cable into a standard AC outlet or plug the car adapter into the cigarette lighter in your vehicle. The charger automatically check the battery. If the charger stand for 30s without inserting batteries or pressing the switch button, it will start the energy-saving function as brightness of LCD screen decreased, any effective operation will wake the screen.
- Reverse insert battery or wrong operation will lead the LCD screen display “Err”. MCC-4S Charger automatically identifies Li-ion/Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery, LiFePO4 battery could be selected manually. Default current is 500mA, 1000mA is available if needed
- Button A/B/C/D corresponding to the separate charging slot. Short press 1s: Select of charging current 500mA or 1000mA . Long press 10s: Select between Li-ion and LiFeP04 charging mode.
- For safety, MCC-4S will automatically stop charging when reach 8 hours. Remove batteries and unplug the power when charging is done.
Posted by Norman McGregor on 11th Dec 2017
Batteries that charge on he right side 2 ports charge higher than the 2 left side ports. Reverse the batteries and the charging is the same. The electronics in the charger are VERY inconsistent!!! I contacted the company and they said there is inconsistency in the ports but within acceptable limits. A TOTALLY UNACEPTIABLE AWNSER!!!
Posted by Unknown on 24th Feb 2017
Had some shipping issues but the product is quality.
A Great Battery Charger From Thrinite.
Posted by Jamie Harrad on 25th Jan 2017
This charger is great the screen glows up light blue & charges all different types of batteries (check out youtube on this) when i orderded mine from the official thrunite website they didn't have any uk plug leads but i still orderded one but with a europe 2 pin type lead but it still works perfectly with a 2 pin to a 3 pin uk converter plug also when mine came from them the digital screen came with a clear screen protector fitted perfectly already onto it which i had to just peel off the top layer of it which had a pull off tab on it (clever thinking thrunite, i like it) which i think added a lovely touch to already a great product from thrunite.
Posted by Unknown on 10th Dec 2016