- Broad spectrum of Li-ion, LiFeP04, Ni-MH, Ni-CD rechargeable cell size.
- Supporting AC charging and DC charging. MCC-4S Charger automatically identification of Li-ion/Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery, manual-select is needed for LiFeP04 battery charging.
- Four independent charging channels. Advanced protection against short circuiting, over-current, over-charging and wrong polarity direction.
- LCD display of each cell’s voltage, charging current, charging time and battery type. Intelligent saving mode power consumption less than 0.9W.
- Input: 100-240V(AC), 50/60Hz, 600mA(Max)
- Input: 12V-24V(DC) 2000mA(Max)
- Output: 4.2V/3.65V/1.5V 500mA*4/1000mA*4
- Size: 145*104*39.5mm (Length*Width*Height)
- Weight: 260g
- Operating Temperature: 5%(0℃)-90%(40℃)
- (full load in normal working condition)
- Product Rating: TUV, GS, PSE, FCC, CE, C-TICK, CB, ROHS
- Plug the power cable into a standard AC outlet or plug the car adapter into the cigarette lighter in your vehicle. The charger automatically check the battery. If the charger stand for 30s without inserting batteries or pressing the switch button, it will start the energy-saving function as brightness of LCD screen decreased, any effective operation will wake the screen.
- Reverse insert battery or wrong operation will lead the LCD screen display “Err”. MCC-4S Charger automatically identifies Li-ion/Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery, LiFePO4 battery could be selected manually. Default current is 500mA, 1000mA is available if needed
- Button A/B/C/D corresponding to the separate charging slot. Short press 1s: Select of charging current 500mA or 1000mA . Long press 10s: Select between Li-ion and LiFeP04 charging mode.
- For safety, MCC-4S will automatically stop charging when reach 8 hours. Remove batteries and unplug the power when charging is done.