- Specially designed for 18650 rechargeable batteries, MCC-2S features the constant-current charge which extends the lifespan of the battery.
- The built in advance safety features ensure your safety and the health of the battery.
With the included car adapter, you can charge your batteries on the way.
Broad spectrum of Li-ion, LiFeP04, Ni-MH, Ni-CD rechargeable cell size.Support AC charging and DC charging.
- Supporting AC charging and DC charging. MCC-2S Charger automatically identification of Li-ion/Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery, manual-select is needed for LiFeP04 battery charging.
- Two independent charging channels. Advanced protection against short circuiting, over-current, over-charging and wrong polarity direction.
- LCD display of each cell’s voltage, charging current, charging time and battery type. Intelligent saving mode power consumption less than 0.9W.
- Input: 100-240V(AC), 50/60Hz, 350mA(Max)
- Input: 12V-24V(DC) 1000mA(Max)
- Output: 4.2V/3.65V/1.5V 500mA*2/1000mA*2
- Size: 145*75*39.5mm(Length*Width*Height)
- Weight: 180g
- Operating Temperature: 5%(0℃)-90%(40℃)
- (full load in normal working condition)
- Product Rating: UL, cUL, TUV, GS, PSE, FCC, CE, C-TICK, CB, ROHS
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jan 2018
Excellent charger that show status of charging in multiple ways. Thrunite has yet to disappoint me.
Satisfying charger to a good price
Posted by Magnus, Sweden on 5th Nov 2016
This is my first Li-ion battery charger ever. It is a very simple charger to manage; you plug it in, place the batteries, and charge (is is easy to toggle between the 0.5A and 1A charging mode by clicking the the button per battery channel).
For my first recharge ever with the MCC-2S, I recharged two batteries at the same time:
Olight 18650 3400 mAh 3.6V: 2:04 (124 minutes) at 1A (this battery was not completely drained when put in the charger, but almost).
Olight RCR123A 650 mAh 3.7V: 1:25 (85 minutes) at 0.5A (completely drained when put in the charger).
I have no clue if the recharging time is as expected for these kind of batteries or not, but I think it is a reasonable amount of time.
The price is also reasonable, as well as the shipping cost to Sweden.