- TC12 V2 is a compact and practical USB rechargeable EDC LED flashlight, which combines TN12 2016 and TC10 V2 characteristics,
ideal for military, army, law enforcement, firefighters, police, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
- The TC12 V2 adopts one CREE XP-L V6 LED and can make output up to 1100 lumens - more than enough to cover everyday use.
- Equipped with ThruNite ITC technology, and virtually unbreakable aircraft grade aluminum body,
TC12 V2 will be absolutely a great Rechargeable LED Flashlight for your choice.
- Micro USB Rechargeable EDC LED flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- Adopt latest CREE XP-L V6 LED to make max output up to 1100 lumens.
- Adopt common micro USB charging port for easy use everywhere.
- Stainless steel side switch makes the operation more sensitive and convenient.
- Six modes for available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Silent Momentary-on “forward clicky” tactical tail switch for signaling or brief lighting.
- One key to Strobe for signaling or blinding the bad guys’ eyes, TC12 V2 is more than an EDC.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except Strobe) for immediate use.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1x18650 battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-6.0V.
- Charging current/voltage: 5V, 1A.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
Strobe(1100 lumens /3.6 hrs),
Turbo(1100 lumens/2.2 hrs),
High(472 lumens /3.4 hrs),
Medium(200 lumens /8.7 hrs),
Low(21 lumens /2.5 days),
Firefly (0.5 lumens /49 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 14399cd.
- Max beam distance: 240m.
- Power interface: 1 * micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1 meters.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃.
- Dimensions: 140mm (length) x 25.4mm (body diameter).
- Weight: 87g (excluding battery).
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1,
18650 3400mAh Battery x1, USB Charging Cord x1.
- Turn On/Off
Press the tail switch halfway to momentarily ACTIVATE the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- Change Modes
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from Firefly, Low, Medium, High, and Turbo.
- One Key to Strobe
With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (12.5HZ),
and a single press the side switch will return to the last mode before Strobe.
- Unique Firefly Mode
What’s the use of this 0.5 lumen setting, which is similar to Firefly? Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself
while awake from sleep, or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night.
Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- Please turn on the flashlight and keep the battery inside to charge.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will flash.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will on and remind to be charged.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode
- How to charge TC12 V2
- Purple Flash: Plug the Micro-USB charge cable into the power adapter(not included). LED indicator flashes purple. It means that abnormal charging.
Please click the tail switch and keep the battery inside to charge.
Red Led: The flashlight is being charged when the RED led is on. Press and hold the stainless side switch to turn off the light
Blue Led: After being fully charged, Blue Led will be on. It takes around 4.5-5 hours to fully charge the battery.
Note: The flashlight can only cycle from firefly and low mode while charging. Press and hold the side switch to turn off the light.
When the flashlight is on, plug the Micro USB charging cable to charge the light, it will turn off automatically to switch to charging mode
Showing reviews 1-15 of 67 | Next
Another great flashlight from Thrunite
Posted by Clint on 29th Jun 2019
This is my 2nd flashlight I've ordered from Thrunite, and I have nothing but good things to say. The included battery was defective on arrival, so luckily I had an extra 18650 laying around from my first light. Upon notifying customer service of this, they quickly sent me out a new battery and everything is great now! Excellent customer support, and a great flashlight to boot, it won't be my last I'm sure.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 8th Jun 2019
I’ve only had the light a couple of weeks. But it’s a really well-made light. I like that you can just turn it on and off with the button on the end. I like the mode button on the side that was a good idea. I have a lux pro LP 500 that I have had for a couple of years and the button on the end is already messed up from having to cycle through the modes so much. It is 250 lumens and even on medium the TC 12 is way brighter than the lux pro. On high at 70 yards it looks like daylight. I also like the fact that it only has one battery. You can also use the flat top 18650 batteries in it. I tried the ones i had for my ecigg. Plus its nice to be able to charge the lite without a separate charger.
Great EDC flashlight so far
Posted by Unknown on 16th Apr 2019
This has been my first 18650 type flashlight. My previous EDC light was a Fenix LD12 that used AAs. After having this light for a couple of weeks I'm pretty impressed with it. I've already dropped it a few times, and no issues. I like having the tail switch as the main off/on and the secondary switch controlling the modes (just like my LD12, this system makes sense to me). The light seems to manage its power well, and the USB charging capability is an awesome extra feature to have. The beam pattern is a nice glow that projects itself well enough for its size. Definitely more of a glower than a thrower, but its a very practical beam pattern. This light goes everywhere with me, thanks for making a solid EDC light.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Mar 2019
I have only had it for a few weeks but it is really bright, compact and sturdy. Need to try it at the cabin next month away from the city lights. Only 4 stars as it would be better if it had a beam adjustment.
Best deal for the price
Posted by Unknown on 19th Mar 2019
I originally purchased to keep in my vehicle as an emergency light but Its now my edc. An invaluable addition. So far so good.
Posted by joe on 21st Feb 2019
like how you can start out dim and get as bright as you need.
GREAT PRODUCT SO FAR.
Posted by Aaron on 17th Feb 2019
Solid well made flashlight. Holds charge longer than expected. I would definitely buy another.
Best flashlight I have ever owned
Posted by David C on 3rd Feb 2019
This light is solid, dependable and VERY bright. I have dropped it more times than I can count and still works like a champ. I work 12 hour days as a maintenance tech in a foundry and light is a necessity. Thrunite makes the best lights hands down and If I ever need another one this is what I will get.
Has some flaws
Posted by Robert Piskor on 9th Nov 2018
I had the older version of this model which was made much better. The newer model has issues with toggling through the modes and the flashlight going off by itself once in awhile. I do like the USB charging system it now uses versus the older model. Overall the older model was better, but I can live with this one for now.
Posted by from nj on 5th Oct 2018
I ordered this product and needed it. it has been over two weeks and it never came. ThruNite responded to several emails, but still...... no delivery
Very pleased so far....
Posted by Trey on 14th Aug 2018
I am a fan of the 2aa Archer series my only complaint with the 2aa is battery life, so I decided to try the TC12 because of the 18650 battery. It has the same easy to use interface as the Archer plus the benefit of much more battery life per charge. I have not used it a lot yet, but I am very pleased with the increased performance over the Archer 2aa series at a modest increase in price. It is also nice to be able to charge the battery in the flashlight without having to buy another charger.
Shuts off randomly
Posted by Disappointed customer on 22nd Jul 2018
This Flashlight has been a significant disappointment to me. I have kept it charged up, and have noticed sometimes it just shuts off. Sometimes it will be caused by gently bumping it (no not on the button), and sometimes it will just be on full blast standing upright then shut off completely on its own. I spent $70 on a Flashlight expecting it to have top of the line performance and this thing is just embarrassing for me. Walking outside one minute it's beautifully lighting up the yard the next second its dead black because it's just shut off. I've tried tightening every single location, different battery, but as far as I can tell I've just received a dud.
Posted by Steeven on 13th Mar 2018
Emballage bien présenté, des joints de rechange, la lampe est puissante je n'utilise que rarement le mode 1100 lumens car fatiguant pour les yeux.
Posted by Ront on 4th Feb 2018
The first one I received wouldn't charge properly but Thrunite sent me a second one before I even returned the first one. Very bright but it has a good choice of dimmer modes. Very compact and feels good in the hand. I like the tail switch to turn it on, easy to find in the dark. Feels very rugged and comes with spare parts.
great quality flashlight
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Jan 2018
Very well made. All controls operate properly. Nice that extra replacment parts come with kit.
Very pleased with product/
Showing reviews 1-15 of 67 | Next
Customers also viewed