- TC12 V2 is a compact and practical USB rechargeable EDC LED flashlight, which combines TN12 2016 and TC10 V2 characteristics,
ideal for military, army, law enforcement, firefighters, police, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
- The TC12 V2 adopts one CREE XP-L V6 LED and can make output up to 1100 lumens - more than enough to cover everyday use.
- Equipped with ThruNite ITC technology, and virtually unbreakable aircraft grade aluminum body,
TC12 V2 will be absolutely a great Rechargeable LED Flashlight for your choice.
- Micro USB Rechargeable EDC LED flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- Adopt latest CREE XP-L V6 LED to make max output up to 1100 lumens.
- Adopt common micro USB charging port for easy use everywhere.
- Stainless steel side switch makes the operation more sensitive and convenient.
- Six modes for available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Silent Momentary-on “forward clicky” tactical tail switch for signaling or brief lighting.
- One key to Strobe for signaling or blinding the bad guys’ eyes, TC12 V2 is more than an EDC.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except Strobe) for immediate use.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1x18650 battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-6.0V.
- Charging current/voltage: 5V, 1A.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
Strobe(1100 lumens /3.6 hrs),
Turbo(1100 lumens/2.2 hrs),
High(472 lumens /3.4 hrs),
Medium(200 lumens /8.7 hrs),
Low(21 lumens /2.5 days),
Firefly (0.5 lumens /49 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 14399cd.
- Max beam distance: 240m.
- Power interface: 1 * micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1 meters.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃.
- Dimensions: 140mm (length) x 25.4mm (body diameter).
- Weight: 87g (excluding battery).
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1,
18650 3400mAh Battery x1, USB Charging Cord x1.
- Turn On/Off
Press the tail switch halfway to momentarily ACTIVATE the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- Change Modes
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from Firefly, Low, Medium, High, and Turbo.
- One Key to Strobe
With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (12.5HZ),
and a single press the side switch will return to the last mode before Strobe.
- Unique Firefly Mode
What’s the use of this 0.5 lumen setting, which is similar to Firefly? Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself
while awake from sleep, or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night.
Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- Please turn on the flashlight and keep the battery inside to charge.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will flash.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will on and remind to be charged.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode
- How to charge TC12 V2
- Purple Flash: Plug the Micro-USB charge cable into the power adapter(not included). LED indicator flashes purple. It means that abnormal charging.
Please click the tail switch and keep the battery inside to charge.
Red Led: The flashlight is being charged when the RED led is on. Press and hold the stainless side switch to turn off the light
Blue Led: After being fully charged, Blue Led will be on. It takes around 4.5-5 hours to fully charge the battery.
Note: The flashlight can only cycle from firefly and low mode while charging. Press and hold the side switch to turn off the light.
When the flashlight is on, plug the Micro USB charging cable to charge the light, it will turn off automatically to switch to charging mode
Showing reviews 1-15 of 39 | Next
Posted by Steve on 23rd Sep 2017
Throws long range strong beam and the battery seems to last a long time. Only had this about one week but love it.
Posted by RSD on 28th Aug 2017
This light has terrific performance and is priced more competitively than the larger companies. I was really pleased with lumen output, mode choices and spare gaskets that were included in the box. way yo go, ThruNite.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Aug 2017
Very good torch. Very bright for its compact size. I highly recommend.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Aug 2017
I like this flashlight because the small size is convenient. Also, the price for it is not bad. Would recommend to a friend or buy again.
Great, only missing one thing
Posted by Mat on 30th Jul 2017
Great piece of any officers tool belt. It doesn't weight too much, easy to use and comes with spare gaskets for the future. I just wish it at least came with an option of a pressure switch.. this is my only complaint. Add a pressure switch as an option and I'll give 5 stars.
Posted by santa on 15th Jun 2017
Great light, everyone should ave one.
Great rechargable flashlight.
Posted by Unknown on 24th May 2017
Liked mine so well I ordered several for gifts.
Posted by GJ on 4th May 2017
I've had this light for a few months and no issues. My only complaint is that when you shake it you can hear the battery moving around. Not an issue for function but it bugs me. The light is bright and cycling thru the option is easy. I modified the case a bit and now it's MOLLE compatible and fit on my pack. Overall a nice, sturdy light. It was a good purchase.
Amazing would recommend to anybody
Posted by Unknown on 29th Apr 2017
Flash works great and is very durable! Most of dropped like 6 times still works like brand new!! Best one I ever bought well worth my money!!
Great Light, Great support
Posted by Andrew S on 18th Mar 2017
I'm so happy with this light I thought about not mentioning my troubles in this review. I see a few others saying the had support issues but I had a really good experience with Thrunite support. I had problems with my TC12. It started not responding a few days after I received it. Wouldn't charge, wouldn't turn on. Was really bummed since otherwise it was incredible light. I sent support an email or two and got no response after a few days so I tried the support form here on their website and got an almost immediate reply. They suggested a few things to try and said if that didn't fix, to send it back. I wound up sending it in a few days later after the light became completely unresponsive. It took awhile but Thrunite shipped out a replacement and I am very happy with the light and Thrunite. I got the NW version and it looks really close to natural sunlight, not yellow or burnt like some other lights. Feels sturdy and fits well in hand. This is a really nice light and I see why its getting so much praise.
Posted by Rod on 15th Mar 2017
Best compact flashlight on the market. Worth every penny.
Great light for the money
Posted by email@example.com on 26th Feb 2017
This is my first 18650 type flashlight. Because of that the built in charger appealed to me. The brightness levels and size are perfect for my needs, bedside table, vehicle, tool bag, general around the house uses. No complaints so far!
Posted by Nick on 14th Feb 2017
As a police officer, I am thoroughly impressed with this light. I work a straight midnight shift and I have gone through more than my share of lights including some of the more commonly used lights by law enforcement and I have found this light to be brighter than most of, if not all of those other lights. Because I work nights, I carry a few lights on me and in my gear bag and truthfully all of them with the exception of my weapon mounted light are Thrunite lights which includes the Catapult V-5 which if you don't mind a full size light, is one I highly recommend as a search light.
Posted by Archie on 4th Feb 2017
The light is nice and narrow but very durable and powerful; would like to eventually see fuel gauges!
Worked for one day
Posted by David Maguire on 27th Jan 2017
I used this flashlight for one day. Felt like really good quality. Had problems with light settings and staying on the next. Have contacted customer support 2 times in nearly 6 days with ZERO response.If you buy a light from these guys hope you don't need to contact "Customer Support". If they respond and fix the situation I may change product review.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 39 | Next
Customers also viewed