- The Catapult V6 is the newest light of Catapult series with latest CREE XHP35 HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V6 features its compact size, durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: low-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a compact and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V6 will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XHP35 HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max output of 1700 lumens and max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- The most compact size comparing other 26650 thrower flashlights on the market currently.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested by ThruNite 26650/5000mAh battery):
-Turbo (1700 lumen; 150 minutes)
-High (950 lumen; 165 minutes)
-Medium (180 lumen; 9 hrs)
-Low (22 lumen; 62 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 41 days)
-Strobe (1200 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries ( included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 750 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 140650 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 192g without battery.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 58mm (Bezel Diameter) x 33.5mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, O ring x2, User’s manual x1, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare side switch cap x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- Charging and indicator
2A USB charging. When the indicator on the switch flashes red, it means the battery need to be changed or charged. During charging, the indicator is RED, and only firefly, low and medium modes are available. After the light is fully charged, the indicator light will turn to BLUE. The indicator will be off when it is firefly mode. Purple light means abnormal charging.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 21 | Next
Great work and Thrower light
Posted by Chris D on 18th Jun 2018
I got my cat v6 a couple of days ago and already digging this compact light, with the multiple mode(lumans levels) makes it a very useful for work and play. Great light, if you are a Flashlight Geek like me then this is a light that you will want to add to your collection especially when it comes with everything you need to go and blast some light into the darkness
perfect size mini thrower
Posted by GDB on 17th Jun 2018
I am a freight engineer. Sometimes I need to see switch points 75 to 200 feet away very clearly, in order to make sure they are lined correctly. This thing out my side window, does the job nicely.
Your not looking to blind others in the area with your high beams, or ditch lights, which aren't really focused where you need them. This IS the answer. Between this and the TC 20, I recently lost, ( moment of silence please), I am fully outfitted for most of my needs!
Easily the best thrower for the price.
Posted by Shane Hodson on 14th Jun 2018
After a month of use, I can happily say that this is my current favorite flashlight that I own. The tint (for cool white) is actually really nice; a lot better than I was expecting. While the lumen output may not be as high as some other throwers out there, the distance that this thing hits for its size is very impressive. Highly recommended!
Best mini thrower by Thrunite
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jun 2018
Perfect pocketable spotlight.
Posted by Fernando on 8th Jun 2018
Great battery life, easy to lean UI, fits perfectly in hand and will light up basically anything you can see at a distance.
Great compact flashlight
Posted by ALEXIOS ZALOKOSTAS on 8th Jun 2018
Small size easy to carry everywhere.Top quality and great spil and throw.beam.If you are looking for compact thrower this is it.
AMAZING THROWER !!
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jun 2018
If you are looking for a pure thrower in a small size this is THE ONE !!! and like the boxers,pound for pound,is the best thrower in the market !!!!!
Best mini thrower by Thrunite
Posted by Bryan R. on 1st Jun 2018
This is a great thrower , I love how far it throws.
Shoot the moon
Posted by Matt on 30th May 2018
This light really surprised me. I got it during the day and opened the box and turned it on. Didn't look as powerful as I
Expected it too. But when sundown finally came, everything changed. This little thrower really came into its own. I have a
Tree line at 400 yards and this light reaches it with no problem. I haven't found a target at 700 but this light might
Actually reach the advertised distance. The light does get hot quite quickly and chews on the battery pretty fast. I am
Very pleased with this light. Great job Thrunite.
It's a search light
Posted by William Maurer on 30th May 2018
Incredible throw light. Light weight but has plenty of juice. Don't think I'll ever need to buy another. This is a winner.
This light ROCKS!
Posted by Jimmy D on 29th May 2018
They said it was a 'thrower' and it definitely is that. For it's size, likely the best 'thrower' on the planet.
Posted by Justin on 25th May 2018
Super handy, great light for checking cattle. Very useable spill, turbo really reaches out there, incredible for the size.
Posted by 3weight on 24th May 2018
Love the V6-size,power,spot is great.Orbtronic battery seemed to up the torbo a bit, but all in all, the light is great
Tolle kleine Lampe mit viel Throw
Posted by Stephan on 24th May 2018
Was aus dieser kleinen Lampe raus kommt ist schon unglaublich. Sie ist super handlich und passt noch in die Tasche.
Durch den 26650er Akku ist auch die Laufzeit sehr gut.
Die Leuchtstufen sind super verteilt, auch der firefly/moonlight-mode ist sehr schön.
Das Laden des großen Akkus dauert über die eingebaute USB-Buchse recht lange....
Die Lampe übertrifft die angegebenen 1700 Lumen nach meinen Messungen in der Ulbrichtkugel mit 1780 Lumen etwas.
Alles in allem für die aufgerufenen 51€ eine echte Empfehlung *****
Best in Class Tiny Thrower!!!
Posted by Brian on 24th May 2018
As a flashaholic, I own and regularly use over 50 different lights. Many of which are throwers. This Catapult V6 really stands out from the bunch and is now my favorite thrower. The size is perfect. There is a nice, usable spill on this light which is rare with a light that throws this well. The UI is simple and effective. A quick double click gets you right into turbo. I've scared away two coyotes in the past two weeks walking my dog. The beam is powerful. Job well done, Thrunite.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 21 | Next