- The Catapult V6 is the newest light of Catapult series with latest CREE XHP35 HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V6 features its compact size, durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: low-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a compact and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V6 will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XHP35 HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max output of 1700 lumens and max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- The most compact size comparing other 26650 thrower flashlights on the market currently.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested by ThruNite 26650/5000mAh battery):
-Turbo (1700 lumen; 150 minutes)
-High (950 lumen; 165 minutes)
-Medium (180 lumen; 9 hrs)
-Low (22 lumen; 62 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 41 days)
-Strobe (1200 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries ( included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 750 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 140650 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 192g without battery.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 58mm (Bezel Diameter) x 33.5mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, O ring x2, User’s manual x1, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare side switch cap x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- Charging and indicator
2A USB charging. When the indicator on the switch flashes red, it means the battery need to be changed or charged. During charging, the indicator is RED, and only firefly, low and medium modes are available. After the light is fully charged, the indicator light will turn to BLUE. The indicator will be off when it is firefly mode. Purple light means abnormal charging.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 98 | Next
Spotlight that fits in your hand.
Posted by Victor on 19th May 2019
Throws light for a solid 1/4 mile. I’m impressed so far.
Posted by Charles Driver on 13th May 2019
Hello to all if you’re interested in light any of THRUNITE spots or floods will be the last light you get, short of getting the new and improved version. I own the tn42 spot v6 spot and tn36-ut and tn36 floods and they’ve 20 had zero issues! They do get used hard and daily.
Posted by Rick Evans on 12th May 2019
Sorry it's taken so long to reply to this review. You see I've had nothing but trouble ever since I got the CATAPULY V6 . This CATAPULT V6 KEEPS ME UP ALL NIGHT. I have an acre and a half of large cedar tree's and bush ,it's very dark during the night. Not anymore " I shall never walk in the dark again". It's like having the SUN in you right hand. The settings are perfect , Thank you THRUNITE you have returned the night to me
Best flashlight ever
Posted by Tommy Cooper on 12th May 2019
Absolutely love the catapult V6
Posted by George on 11th May 2019
What more can I say that already hasn’t been said. Just a great flashlight from top to bottom
Compact and Powerful
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 5th May 2019
Well built nice looking light and very powerful for it’s compact size.
Posted by The brain on 30th Apr 2019
If the power goes out firefly mode is certainly enough light. Low is better and medium would be all you need. I also went to a dark school yard and measured 300 yards of throw in turbo mode. In the street it light up the stop sign 500 yards away. It's the right size and price. Get one.
Not your dad's mag-lite
Posted by Jeff Cook on 26th Apr 2019
This is my first high output led flashlight. Definitely not the mag-lite I have had for the last 20 plus years. Very impressive throw for a small light. Good price great value. Love the run time on the battery.
Best thrower for the price.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Apr 2019
Found on reddit.com/r/flashlight and had to buy it. I have had the tn12 for a few months and wanted a compact durable thrower for my early morning boating needs. Can confirm it will reflect of a reflective surface 1000m away. And the houses across the lake at my parents, and the half mile wide river is no challenge. The UI is easy, battery indicator is very helpful, plus USB charging. Would recommend to anyone interested, even if only slightly, in torches with throw.
My Honest Opinion!
Posted by Sean B Burns on 18th Apr 2019
The Catapult V6 Mini is one Helluva flashlight! The throw on this thing is way way more than most anyone will Ever need! And, it has more than enough Lumens to light up night. Now, good thing it haves smart technology, because boy o'boy, this light gets HOT! And it gets hot in a hurry! Now, that ONLY when it's in TURBO MODE! All in all though, this is one heck of a flashlight!! In fact, I ordered a second one. The amount of flashlight you get for the money is so well worth it. And the ease of use with the one button operation for all modes makes life easier! I LOVE THE THRUNITE V6MINI CATAPULT! BUY 2....I DID! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
Best compact thrower
Posted by Mgracia on 13th Apr 2019
Great flashlight. Love the size for a compact thrower. Has usb rechargeable capabilities which for for a perfect gift. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Best pocket thrower
Posted by Brett on 3rd Apr 2019
As of early 2019 I still consider this the best pocket thrower on the market , it has exceptional build quality combined with onboard charging and amazing throw all in a compact package
Thrunite catapult v6 outstsnding
Posted by Lansing on 28th Mar 2019
Great product, accurate description, one powerhouse of a light.
Great flashlight but a little down side
Posted by Alfred.email@example.com on 24th Mar 2019
Best at full charge but after couple of minutes being in high or turbo mode, battery drains real quick. Charging it takes forever to be fully charge. Overall, I have purchased the v6 catapult and also tc20. Highly recommend flashlight.
Best all around flashlight
Posted by Alan Long on 22nd Mar 2019
As a wrecker driver i use a flashlight every single night. I love these flashlights! There quality made and durable. Only con i have is the button on the side can easily be truned on while in the holster. Wish it hand a end cap option or sunk in button or lock out function. I would like to try some of the other lights from this company with maybe a little more flood for doing car unlocks and working wrecks. I have everyone from the other drivers wanting this flashlight and several police officers ask what light im using. So it definitely gets noticed when in the field in real life situations.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 98 | Next
Customers also viewed