- The Catapult V6 is the newest light of Catapult series with latest CREE XHP35 HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V6 features its compact size, durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: low-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a compact and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V6 will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XHP35 HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max output of 1700 lumens and max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- The most compact size comparing other 26650 thrower flashlights on the market currently.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested by ThruNite 26650/5000mAh battery):
-Turbo (1700 lumen; 150 minutes)
-High (950 lumen; 165 minutes)
-Medium (180 lumen; 9 hrs)
-Low (22 lumen; 62 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 41 days)
-Strobe (1200 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries ( included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 750 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 140650 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 192g without battery.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 58mm (Bezel Diameter) x 33.5mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, O ring x2, User’s manual x1, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare side switch cap x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- Charging and indicator
2A USB charging. When the indicator on the switch flashes red, it means the battery need to be changed or charged. During charging, the indicator is RED, and only firefly, low and medium modes are available. After the light is fully charged, the indicator light will turn to BLUE. The indicator will be off when it is firefly mode. Purple light means abnormal charging.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Posted by Philip Arsenault on 7th Jul 2018
Awesome. Just Awesome!
Blindingly bright in a sweet billet housing
Posted by Rye on 3rd Jul 2018
I really like the light, it's super bright. I use it every night when I take my dog out, we have Mt Lions where we live, and it's been several weeks and I haven't had to recharge it yet. My only nit, when I received it, there was a paper spacer over the battery, so it didn't work out of the box like my other Thrunite flashlight. My son unscrewed the unit and found that insulator. I went back and looked though all the packing materials and instructions and it was never mentioned. No issue with the light, but that should have been documented. Very happy with the flashlight and would recommend it.
Posted by Chris D on 30th Jun 2018
I use this light daily to do my job, I work in a factory working on machinery. It is very useful for looking into dark areas of the machines, the U. I. is very useful and easy to use. I like that it comes with everything you need to to take out of the box and go its got a great beam with great distance.
Posted by Billy on 30th Jun 2018
Thrunite has really raised the bar with this light. Very compact, crazy throw distance, great battery life, and USB recharging. Very practical flashlight. Would definitely recommend.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jun 2018
Wow!!! What a bright light. I have been looking for a light that could reach out in the darkness this well for a long time. Awesome quality as well.
Posted by Samson Nava on 29th Jun 2018
This thing is powerful, has good throw, I use it for Homeland Security.
Posted by Marty williams on 28th Jun 2018
Liked it so much i bought another
Posted by chris procter on 26th Jun 2018
was pleasantly surprised to see just how powerful this little Flashlight is rea.ly well built product
Posted by Mark on 26th Jun 2018
I have many flashlights and I have to say this really is quite a nice unit!
Great work and Thrower light
Posted by Chris D on 18th Jun 2018
I got my cat v6 a couple of days ago and already digging this compact light, with the multiple mode(lumans levels) makes it a very useful for work and play. Great light, if you are a Flashlight Geek like me then this is a light that you will want to add to your collection especially when it comes with everything you need to go and blast some light into the darkness
perfect size mini thrower
Posted by GDB on 17th Jun 2018
I am a freight engineer. Sometimes I need to see switch points 75 to 200 feet away very clearly, in order to make sure they are lined correctly. This thing out my side window, does the job nicely.
Your not looking to blind others in the area with your high beams, or ditch lights, which aren't really focused where you need them. This IS the answer. Between this and the TC 20, I recently lost, ( moment of silence please), I am fully outfitted for most of my needs!
Easily the best thrower for the price.
Posted by Shane Hodson on 14th Jun 2018
After a month of use, I can happily say that this is my current favorite flashlight that I own. The tint (for cool white) is actually really nice; a lot better than I was expecting. While the lumen output may not be as high as some other throwers out there, the distance that this thing hits for its size is very impressive. Highly recommended!
Best mini thrower by Thrunite
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jun 2018
Perfect pocketable spotlight.
Posted by Fernando on 8th Jun 2018
Great battery life, easy to lean UI, fits perfectly in hand and will light up basically anything you can see at a distance.
Great compact flashlight
Posted by ALEXIOS ZALOKOSTAS on 8th Jun 2018
Small size easy to carry everywhere.Top quality and great spil and throw.beam.If you are looking for compact thrower this is it.