- The Catapult V6 is the newest light of Catapult series with latest CREE XHP35 HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V6 features its compact size, durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: low-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a compact and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V6 will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XHP35 HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max output of 1700 lumens and max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- The most compact size comparing other 26650 thrower flashlights on the market currently.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested by ThruNite 26650/5000mAh battery):
-Turbo (1700 lumen; 150 minutes)
-High (950 lumen; 165 minutes)
-Medium (180 lumen; 9 hrs)
-Low (22 lumen; 62 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 41 days)
-Strobe (1200 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries ( included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 750 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 140650 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 192g without battery.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 58mm (Bezel Diameter) x 33.5mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, O ring x2, User’s manual x1, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare side switch cap x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- Charging and indicator
2A USB charging. When the indicator on the switch flashes red, it means the battery need to be changed or charged. During charging, the indicator is RED, and only firefly, low and medium modes are available. After the light is fully charged, the indicator light will turn to BLUE. The indicator will be off when it is firefly mode. Purple light means abnormal charging.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Posted by Ken Turner on 17th Aug 2018
I ordered from Thrunite website. Shipping was fast.Light was in excellent condition physically and the battery held a 3.99v charge upon unboxing. What has kept me from giving five stars is the fact that the threads and both orings were virtually dry. When I lubed everything the threads under the tail cap had metal shavings from the machining process or flash from not cleaning the threads properly. The second problem is that there is a piece of trash inside on the reflector. It probably doesn't hurt much but in the reviews I watch on lights one of the first things my main source does is looks at head and checks if the inside of the lens and the reflector are perfectly clean. Mine was not.
Posted by K Turner on 5th Aug 2018
I ordered from Thrunite website. Shipping was fast.Light was in excellent condition physically and the battery held a 3.99v charge upon unboxing. What has kept me from giving five stars is the fact that the threads and both orings were virtually dry. When I lubed everything the threads under the tail cap had metal shavings from the machining process or flahs from not cleaning the threads properly. The second problem is that there is a piece of trash inside on the reflector. It probably doesn't hurt much but in the reviews I watch on lights one of the first things my main source does is looks at head and checks if the inside of the lens and the reflector are perfectly clean. Mine was not.
best light yet
Posted by jl on 18th Jul 2018
I have many flashlight and this is one of the best. seem to be well made and it works. Its high rating come from the fact it is a great thrower especially as portable as it is. It also is a great all round flashlight as it has some spill and even has a great nite light. I liked it so much I bought a tc20 to complement it. the tc 20 is absolutely wonderful for lighting up trees looking for raccoons and generally lighting up barn areas on the farm. very happy with both
Good purpose built flashlight
Posted by Steve H. on 16th Jul 2018
Good spotlight. Handle gets pretty hot on turbo mode, but it really lights up the night.
Palm size Klieg light.
Posted by Lee Abbott on 11th Jul 2018
It just doesn't seem possible that a flashlight this small can produce a beam of light this bright - but it does.
Posted by email@example.com on 11th Jul 2018
This light is more Thani excepted. Sry well built and a amazing thrower. I would recommend this light to and and have.
Posted by Dusty on 10th Jul 2018
Very bright and very tight beam. I am super happy with this light. It shines as far as I can imagine needing it to. I would like it to have a lockout feature but other than that I give it an A+.
Great Compact Thrower for Search And Rescue
Posted by Jared on 9th Jul 2018
Have yet to use this on a tasking but man is it great with the tests I've done so far. Very bright with amazing throw and a useful spill. Usb rechargeable is a big plus as well. Can't beat the price for what you get and the build quality feels very solid. Will update this if I have any issues in the future, but right now, 5/5.
Posted by lyle kinser on 9th Jul 2018
This small flashlight has a tight beam which throws very far. The compactness of the light is also a plus and the battery really makes a difference compared to the 18650 batteries. I'm very satisfied with the flashlight.
Posted by DAN on 9th Jul 2018
This is very small but VERY powerful. It lights up further than I can see.
Posted by Philip Arsenault on 7th Jul 2018
Awesome. Just Awesome!
Blindingly bright in a sweet billet housing
Posted by Rye on 3rd Jul 2018
I really like the light, it's super bright. I use it every night when I take my dog out, we have Mt Lions where we live, and it's been several weeks and I haven't had to recharge it yet. My only nit, when I received it, there was a paper spacer over the battery, so it didn't work out of the box like my other Thrunite flashlight. My son unscrewed the unit and found that insulator. I went back and looked though all the packing materials and instructions and it was never mentioned. No issue with the light, but that should have been documented. Very happy with the flashlight and would recommend it.
Posted by Chris D on 30th Jun 2018
I use this light daily to do my job, I work in a factory working on machinery. It is very useful for looking into dark areas of the machines, the U. I. is very useful and easy to use. I like that it comes with everything you need to to take out of the box and go its got a great beam with great distance.
Posted by Billy on 30th Jun 2018
Thrunite has really raised the bar with this light. Very compact, crazy throw distance, great battery life, and USB recharging. Very practical flashlight. Would definitely recommend.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jun 2018
Wow!!! What a bright light. I have been looking for a light that could reach out in the darkness this well for a long time. Awesome quality as well.