- The Catapult V6 is the newest light of Catapult series with latest CREE XHP35 HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V6 features its compact size, durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: low-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a compact and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V6 will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XHP35 HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max output of 1700 lumens and max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- The most compact size comparing other 26650 thrower flashlights on the market currently.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested by ThruNite 26650/5000mAh battery):
-Turbo (1700 lumen; 150 minutes)
-High (950 lumen; 165 minutes)
-Medium (180 lumen; 9 hrs)
-Low (22 lumen; 62 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 41 days)
-Strobe (1200 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries ( included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 750 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 140650 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 192g without battery.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 58mm (Bezel Diameter) x 33.5mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, O ring x2, User’s manual x1, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare side switch cap x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- Charging and indicator
2A USB charging. When the indicator on the switch flashes red, it means the battery need to be changed or charged. During charging, the indicator is RED, and only firefly, low and medium modes are available. After the light is fully charged, the indicator light will turn to BLUE. The indicator will be off when it is firefly mode. Purple light means abnormal charging.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-21 of 21
Posted by Kurt on 24th May 2018
ThruNite, in my opinion, has the best value for money. Very good quality at good prices. Keep it up
Posted by chris procter on 24th May 2018
I Like my thrower flashlights and when this came out with a 20% off offer thought i would give it a try and am I glad I did much smaller than my other smaller throwers yet it out throws all of them so this light has very quickly become one of my fav's
Posted by Ian Maw on 23rd May 2018
Ideal for keeping in a car or boat. Most suited for search but also very usable, although not ideal, for general work lighting up things close by.
Small Yet Powerful
Posted by JH on 18th May 2018
Great little long distance thrower in a small, easy to carry package. Unlike some of the other "monster" throwers for sale, you can actually carry this little light with ease and still get excellent light throwing performance to boot. My first ThruNite flashlight, but definitely not my last. Highly recommended.
Powerful, compact, convenient
Posted by Jack on 12th May 2018
What a nice flashlight! Simple user interface. Nice size -- fits well in the hand. Love the fact that it comes with a battery and built-in recharging port. It's so far my longest-throwing flashlight. Spot is small and well-defined. Color is excellent. I bought the cool white version, and I find it entirely pleasing! For use while walking around the city, a bright spot is not as good as a flood, so I made a diffuser by cutting a 52 mm circular disk from a frosted plastic soup container lid. The little plastic disk fits right up against the glass lens of the flashlight. If I want a thrower, I just pop the disk out. Very convenient!
Amazing little thrower
Posted by Vic on 8th May 2018
This light is amazing. I also own a Nitecore P30 and the central hot spot is much tighter than the P30 (not as tight as the throw king TN42). Of course, the turbo mode just obliterates the P30. With a 26650 cell, this is way cheaper than the P30.
The switch has a tactile click to it (which I prefer over the TN42).
Previous | Showing reviews 16-21 of 21