- The C2 is designed to be the fastest charging and discharging solution on the market.
- Buy ONE you will get a THREE in one solution: a fastest charger, a fastest portable mobile power bank and a high capacity rechargeable battery.
- The fastest charger with 2.4A input
- The fastest portable mobile power bank with 3A output
- The high capacity rechargeable battery which is applicable for various lighting devices
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the device
- Input: DC 5V, Max 2.4A
- Output: DC 5V, Max 3A
- Material: AL T6061 aircraft aluminum body
- Applicable Battery: ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Size: 92.8mm(Length)*25mm(Width)
- Weight: only 38g (excluding the battery)
- Accessories: 1 * USB cable, 1 * 18650 3400mAh battery, 1 * mesh bag
- Unscrew the tail cap, insert the 18650 battery with the positive terminal down into the battery tube, and then screw the tail cap back on.
Instructions and Warnings For C2 Portable Charger
- As a fast power bank with a max output of 3A, C2 Only charges devices when the input current at least 350mA.
- We recommend using the original devices cable to charge phones and other devices. Uncertified cables may not be compatible with devices.
- Please make sure the charging cable is connected securely into the charging port of the C2 charger.The charging notification will be displayed on the screen of mobiles devices once connected successfully.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 23 | Next
Dependable powerbank and charger
Posted by Tom on 2nd Mar 2017
It ok. I'm using it with a Sony Xperia mobile, Sony Nex 6 camera, and Samsung mobile. It does what it should and is slim, so easy to carry.
Posted by Gary Sakita on 22nd Feb 2017
Bought 2 then ordered a 3rd. My buddy stole one. The tapered barrel fits well between the belt and pant. The craftsmanship is excellent and stylish. I wish it came with a little bit long USB cable.
Great, versatile charger!
Posted by Rob on 21st Feb 2017
The perfect compliment to your 18650 battery collection. It's compact size, fast charging capabilities, and the ability to simply swap out the battery for a fresh one once it's depleted and your good to go works perfectly. Have been using this as my main charger for Samsung note 5 for the past month and it has worked flawlessly. A must have for your EDC charger.
Very handy tool
Posted by Alexey Zverev on 21st Feb 2017
Bought it to use on backpacking trips to charge my GPS, smartphone and camera. No problems with using it, only positive experience: my smartphone charges very fast, and one 18650 battery (I have two and plan to buy two more for longer trips) is enough to charge it twice. Also the C2 is really small, it doesn't take any space in my backpack and doesn't add any weight. In total, I am really happy with that device.
small and effective
Posted by Ferdinand Fluck on 11th Feb 2017
I use the C2 for my Microsoft-Lumia 950 XL.
The electrical loading could be better.
Very good is: C2 is small and uses rechargeable batteries. A additional cable USB to USB-C should be good!
Posted by Unknown on 11th Feb 2017
Complément de review : je peux faire une charge complète de mon sgs 6 avec ce chargeur. Parfait, donc.
Posted by Julien AVOUAC on 9th Feb 2017
Joli chargeur, qualité de finition thrunite (je possède de nombreux produits de cette marque qui ne m'a jamais déçu) permet de recharger une 18650 mais aussi d'utiliser des 18650 chargées comme réserve d'énergie. Charge mon galaxy s6 à plus de 60% (je ne suis pas allé plus loin) ce qui en fait un très bon chargeur de secours pour un très faible encombrement. Excellent produit.
Just Buy It !!! Thrunite always impresses!
Posted by Brian F on 6th Feb 2017
I have 3 different products from Thrunite and they never disappoint. I have been looking for some time for a charger that can accept 18650 batteries but all of them are JUNK. Either they don't charge my phone or they are flimsey. This is GREAT quality construction. Sure you will pay more than $3, but at the $19.95 price tag and that includes a battery. VERY sturdy case.
Posted by Tazmaniac on 6th Feb 2017
The form factor and the dual ability make this item a winner.
Works great one con
Posted by Unknown on 5th Feb 2017
This is great for a travel charger. I own and use 18650 lights at work and in outdoors slot. Charges all makes of 18650 batteries. It only works as backup battery with the style it comes with. The fast discharge style for vapes won't maintain long enough charge.
Posted by john wienants on 16th Jan 2017
Bought one for my son and one for me and both of us are impressed with the build quality and practical usefulness of this product . I highly recommend this if you are looking for a simple , practical energy storage devise . What makes this so good is when the life span of the battery ends you can just buy another battery and pop it in and you are good to go . Or just charge multiple batteries and take them with you and pop them in the devise when you need them . Quality useful item highly recommended .
Posted by Cor on 1st Jan 2017
I received the charger and 18650 battery promptly, the charger was fine, the battery had a crooked top, still working but hard to fit. I emailed ThruNite and they will send me a new battery, no problem. Have charged my phone and used in my flash light, a Fenix TK 21 that uses an 18650. Its slow to charge but its a great back up, exactly what I needed. Love the quality, love the size.
Great for EDC
Posted by Mark Stroh on 23rd Dec 2016
Ordered 5 of these for my wife, kids and a friend. Perfect size to stick in your pocket, purse or EDC bag. Very functional!
Posted by Shane Rill on 20th Dec 2016
I charge my iPhone and flashlights in no time. I just love the fact that u can charge your battery when it gets low. Battery included??? Win win situation. I'm trying to buy more but all sold out
Great small charger. Big punch in a small pack
Posted by Raul Esteban on 14th Dec 2016
Very light and compact. Love the anodized finish. Charges my phone very fast and like the convenience of charging or using other 18650 batteries or two cr123 batteries.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 23 | Next