- The C2 is designed to be the fastest charging and discharging solution on the market.
- Buy ONE you will get a THREE in one solution: a fastest charger, a fastest portable mobile power bank and a high capacity rechargeable battery.
- The fastest charger with 2.4A input
- The fastest portable mobile power bank with 3A output
- The high capacity rechargeable battery which is applicable for various lighting devices
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the device
- Input: DC 5V, Max 2.4A
- Output: DC 5V, Max 3A
- Material: AL T6061 aircraft aluminum body
- Applicable Battery: ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Size: 92.8mm(Length)*25mm(Width)
- Weight: only 38g (excluding the battery)
- Accessories: 1 * USB cable, 1 * 18650 3400mAh battery, 1 * mesh bag
- Unscrew the tail cap, insert the 18650 battery with the positive terminal down into the battery tube, and then screw the tail cap back on.
Instructions and Warnings For C2 Portable Charger
- As a fast power bank with a max output of 3A, C2 Only charges devices when the input current at least 350mA.
- We recommend using the original devices cable to charge phones and other devices. Uncertified cables may not be compatible with devices.
- Please make sure the charging cable is connected securely into the charging port of the C2 charger.The charging notification will be displayed on the screen of mobiles devices once connected successfully.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-23 of 23
Nice charger but not quite QuickCharge 3
Posted by Michael on 12th Dec 2016
The built quality is excellent, I like the fact that I can charge the 18650 battery separately and have spares. The bad part that is that it is not a QuickCharge 3 charger. It took 1 hour and 50 min to charge my HTC 10 from 40% to full, not bad but not as fast as I expected. I can buy a charger twice the capacity for less..
Posted by Shawna Coston PhD on 11th Dec 2016
It's a must have for extra back up and lasting life. Thank You.
Doesn't like low current devices
Posted by Glenn S on 7th Dec 2016
First off, it fully charges my Moto X. That's where the good part ends. It shuts off within 10 to 15 seconds with light loads such as my Xtar UL1 USB light on the low setting. It doesn't fully charge my Nightcore Tip. When I connect my iPod Shuffle, it shuts down in a few seconds. I'm not the only one with this problem. Please update the software so it handle low current loads then I'll give it 5 stars
C2 handy charger/power bank
Posted by Tree on 6th Dec 2016
Great little charger/power bank - very solid construction can't understand why nobody has made this product before. nice and simple voltage indication feature. a great addition to my travel and work kit.
Best so far
Posted by BK on 6th Dec 2016
This Product is Awesome!
The ability to Change to 18650 on the fly is so amazing.
Also the ability to Charge with 3A and the Recharge with 2A.
I find, this i the best Power Bank with one 18650 on the Market!
The Price i also Very good for such a good product with a Thrunite 18650!
Absolutely love this product!!
Posted by Doug on 3rd Dec 2016
This product fills a void that I could not find anywhere else. I wanted a small and light 18650 charger to go in my hiking/camping pack so I can recharge flashlight batteries. This unit can be connected to my portable solar panel. What I got instead was a 3 in 1 battery charger/battery holder/fast charge power bank. The battery that comes with this sells for $13.50 so you are getting this great piece of kit for $6.50. You have the option of charging different USB devices directly from this or taking the battery out to use it in other devices.
I cannot find anything else on the market that even compares to this. Keep in mind that the 2.1 output can fast charge phones and other items that the cheaper versions out there can't.
Seems to work, nicely designed
Posted by ShadowCat on 24th Nov 2016
I think the previous review was unfairly quite harsh. I've been looking for something like this for a long time to utilize my single batteries to charge USB devices. The cost is a little high considering you can get an Anker single battery USB battery for $13.. however those don't let you swap out the battery which is a feature I wanted. Also this includes a 3400 mah battery you can use in your flashlight.
It's very high quality from the packaging to the construction of the device. The device itself is very minimal as it should be. I've used it a couple of times and I'm not sure it's charging devices as much as my single Anker 3440 but I'll have to do a bit more testing. My unprotected batteries work fine inside.
Overall I love this and have been waiting for someone to produce something like this. My only negative is that the indicator light to tell you capacity is very confusing. Basically it goes from blue to purple to red to indicate capacity.
very expensive 18650 battery
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Nov 2016
This charger is a piece of crap. The charging light, which informs the user of the battery status, goes out after a few seconds and stops charging the device. You might as well just take the 18650 battery out of the charging tube and put it in a flashlight. You can also use the charging cable for whatever. That leaves you with a useless mesh bag to put some crap in or whatever.
What I am going to do from now on is stop buying promotional crap and wait for the reviews to roll in. It's just not worth the 10% discount.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-23 of 23