- 1.Most Advanced & Brightest --- TN36 UT adopts the latest CREE XHP 70 LED, which reaches 200 lm/watt, a milestone of LED technology.
Moreover, TN36 UT is well equipped with CREE XHP 70 bin, which gives the greatest light efficiency and makes the output up to 7300 lumens.
- 2.Durable & Reliable --- Advanced driver of TN36 UT makes the energy efficiency up to 96.5%.
With ThruNite ITC Technology, the flashlight is well protected from overheating and can be used for a long time.
- 3.Compact & Portable --- As small as a 330ml-capacity Coke can, the compact TN36UT is definitely a perfect moving flooder king, especially with the complimentary holster.
- 4.Cost-wise & Affordable --- 1 dollar for 30 lumens compared to average 10 lumens/dollar on the market.
Which one is the better choice? Affordable cost and virtually zero expense in use (batteries are rechargeable), your money will be saved!
- 5.Best Servive --- ThruNite is always providing superior service, 30-day free replacement, 24-month free repair and lifetime limited warranty.
- Only to ensure the 18650 batteries' discharge current can keep more than 5A, TN36 UT flashlight can get into Turbo and Strobe modes.
- Please note: no car adapter included the package.
TN36 UT Features
- Compact flood flashlight with high quality beam from orange peel reflector.
- Cree XHP70 technology gives great light efficiency.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for firefly, turbo and strobe) for immediate use.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
TN36 UT Specifications
- LED: XHP 70 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah).
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
- Output mode/Runtime:
-Turbo(7300 lumens /95 minutes)
-High(2500 lumens /194 minutes)
-Medium(850 lumens /587minutes )
-Low(130 lumens /54 hrs)
-Moonlight(2 lumens /33 days)
- Max output of NW is a bit less than that of CW.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 20360cd.
- Max beam distance: 285m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2meters).
- Weight: 397g without battery.
- Dimensions: 135.4 mm in length x 64 mm in diameter.
- Accessories: Holster x1 Spare, O ring x2, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight).
TN36 UT Operation
- To Turn On/Off The Light:
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo from the strobe mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- Memory Function:
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- ITC Technology:
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or
driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement:
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched
(springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
- Low Voltage Indication:
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.
Posted by Carlos Sayers on 4th May 2017
I received my TN36UT two weeks ago. I could not be happier!
Lights the place up like daylight! Best short range flashlight ever.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Mar 2017
Das ist die beste Taschenlampe die mir bekannt ist. Habe über die lampe sogar ein review gemacht. Die helligkeit ist unübertroffen. https://youtu.be/6pmvzkdvyF0
Not a flashlight, but a little Floodlight
Posted by Unknown on 25th Dec 2016
The Tn36 UT is a nice little but powerful flashlight. Tonight in the woods... nice to have. It doesn't light up the Way only, you can see a wide field. The other Lightmodes are very nice too, often the 3. brightest mode is full enough.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Sep 2016
Purchased it for my husband and he takes it everywhere. He used it at work to help light up the scene and it was brighter then the engine spot lights. The TN36 UT Bundle is a great investment.
Posted by Unknown on 1st Sep 2016
Awesome flashlight, very bright, I have the nu recommend for anyone looking for flood light type flashlight
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jul 2016
This is a very bright ..great light
Posted by Kenny Caldwell on 29th Jul 2016
Great light a bit pricy and the holster makes me nervous feels like its may fall out when running , I wish it had a wrap aroung clip . Let's hope not
Best light yet!
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jul 2016
By far the best flashlight ive owned!
Posted by peerpede on 12th Jul 2016
This is the most effective flashlight I ever bought, well build and very easy to handle.
It will come to full use here in Sweden where we have only a little sunlight half the year.
Bad and ugly
Posted by Jsquad on 4th Jul 2016
Not that nice
Posted by Jvlightbulb on 4th Jul 2016
Really good i love it
Posted by bob on 26th May 2016
awesome light. super bright and able to push 7800 lumins in testing with 3400mah 18650s!
Posted by Steve Wimmer on 25th May 2016
I meant to write 13,000 lumen in my previous review. (couldn't find an edit option). The stock TN36UT produces right at 7,000 lumen itself.
Posted by Steve Wimmer on 25th May 2016
The TN36UT is pretty awesome if you like a flashlight with a WHOLE LOT of FLOOD. It's one of the most powerful (stock) pop can lights on the market... and if you want something even brighter check out the modded TN36UTvn version. That one produces over 1,300 lumen!