- Upgraded version of the Archer 2A V2 with more user-friendly UI.
- Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high and strobe.
- Momentary “forward clicky” tactical switch.
- Strike bezel for defense and emergency applications.
- Wide working voltage enables two normal AA batteries.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Orange peel reflector for a high quality beam.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- U shape groove at the tail for easy ACTIVATION as well as preventing accidentally activation.
- Reversible and removable pocket clip with titanium coating for durability.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Modes & Run-time:
- Max output: 500lumens using two AA batteries.
- Max run time: 28days (Firefly mode)
- Working voltage: 0.9v to 5.0v.
- Battery: 2 x AA batteries (not included).
- Max beam distance: 108 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 2912cd.
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters)
- Weight: 48g without battery
- Dimensions: 155mm in length, 22mm bezel diameter.
- Accessories: Pocket clip x1, Spare O-ring x1, Lanyard x1.
- To turn on/off the light:
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily ACTIVATE the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- To change modes:
Five modes in total: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
When the light is on, single press the side switch to rotate among firefly, low, medium and high.
Long press to get strobe and then single press to end it.
Memory function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for strobe.
- Battery replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive polarity toward the LED assembly(head of the light)
INSTALL the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 23 | Next
Posted by Jonathan on 27th Dec 2018
BRIGHT! Wow! Many times brighter than my 2nd gen Surefire and with adjustable settings for how bright. The lowest setting is very low...I can't tell it's even on in daylight or a lighted room
The brightest setting will BLIND a person temporarily, even in the middle of the day.
Ordered 3 of these, as they were inexpensive enough to give one to other people also. Using the AA battery is a huge plus.
Good show so far, ThruNite!
I will do another review in a year or so for endurance.
especially like the warm white light
Posted by Jacob on 27th Jul 2018
I have two of these, the only weakness I have noticed is the switch, sometimes it won't come on on first press, and sometimes it also goes off momentarily on its own.
Posted by Unknown on 11th Jul 2018
Exceeded expectations. Great flashlight for the home. Will get one for the car.
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jul 2018
Field or home best flashlight out there.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 21st Mar 2018
The lights is just as advertised. I like it.
Excellent and Solid Build
Posted by Arun on 21st Jan 2018
Looks very reliable and a rugged body
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jan 2018
Light is really bright and compact I can take it wth me anywhere
So far, so good
Posted by Dean on 7th Jan 2018
I have only owned this this flashlight for around three weeks.
During this time, I dropped it by mistake from around two feet, and it's fine. Used it at -25 C for around 45 min. with no problems. My initial review is 4 stars, but these are early days.
I do wish that Thrunite would make a mount for bicycle handlebars, and I will contact them directy about this.
great 2 aa flashlight
Posted by James Leslie on 9th Dec 2017
This is a beautiful and well made small but powerful flashlight. Wow! 500 lumins of sunlight tint from a 2 cell AA alkaline powered flashlight with the lower brightness at useful points and a side switch control for brightness. Clicky tail switch for on/off. Three minute timer prevents overheating at the 500 lumin level So far no problems at all. Great value at $35.
Great product for the price
Posted by Brock on 6th Dec 2017
Ok is not the brightest light ever built but it is bright for the price. Love how it stores your last brightness that you used.
Excellent light for EDC
Posted by Michael on 5th Dec 2017
This is a fantastic flashlight that I originally bought for work but am now using for EDC. The 500 lumen turbo has a nice throw and is great for lighting up the treeline while I'm out in the early morning walking my pup. I love the fact that the strobe function is not easily activated on accident. A huge selling feature was that it takes AA batteries I prefer to keep all my electronics on the same one or two battery types. For two AA's this light is sure as hell bright.
Archer 2A V3
Posted by Barnaby Arreak on 3rd Nov 2017
Installed 2AA batteries and what kind of shaman powers is this? This is bright for a 2AA light. 500 lumens. Nice. Love it. You throw this thing to a polar bear and it still works. Ty Thrunite!
Good but problem with power switch
Posted by Lisa Barnett on 24th Oct 2017
I'm on my second one of these. I love the brightness! However, after having my first one for less than 2 months, it stopped working. After messing around with it, the problem seems to be with the power switch/button. Have returned it for replacement. I got a second one a few weeks ago and it seems to have the same problem. I have to be very careful how the cap is put on - too tight or too loose and it won't work. There's some kind of malfunction in the power button where the cap makes contact with the batteries. If they fix this problem, this would be a 5 star flashlight!
Very nice product
Posted by Keven on 27th Jul 2017
I own the 2A V2, and was curious how it compared to the new 2A V3. With both turned on at the same time at Max Output, they both dimmed down after 3.5 minutes. While in Max mode, their wasn't much difference in brightness except that the 2A V3 cast a wider spread. Its possible that it throws longer than the 2A V2, but I didnt test it. The 2A V3 is about a quarter inch shorter than the 2A V2, and has a narrower bezzle. Moonlight mode is perfect for use in a tent, without disturbing others. Both are excellent lights for multiple applications.
Good Light, Great Value
Posted by Unknown on 1st Jul 2017
This is among the best flashlights out there and available for a very reasonable price. The small size make it perfect for kids; sleep overs, summer camp, etc.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 23 | Next
Customers also viewed