- Upgraded version of the Archer 2A V2 with more user-friendly UI.
- Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high and strobe.
- Momentary “forward clicky” tactical switch.
- Strike bezel for defense and emergency applications.
- Wide working voltage enables two normal AA batteries.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Orange peel reflector for a high quality beam.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- U shape groove at the tail for easy ACTIVATION as well as preventing accidentally activation.
- Reversible and removable pocket clip with titanium coating for durability.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Modes & Run-time:
- Max output: 500lumens using two AA batteries.
- Max run time: 28days (Firefly mode)
- Working voltage: 0.9v to 5.0v.
- Battery: 2 x AA batteries (not included).
- Max beam distance: 108 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 2912cd.
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters)
- Weight: 48g without battery
- Dimensions: 155mm in length, 22mm bezel diameter.
- Accessories: Pocket clip x1, Spare O-ring x1, Lanyard x1.
- To turn on/off the light:
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily ACTIVATE the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- To change modes:
Five modes in total: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
When the light is on, single press the side switch to rotate among firefly, low, medium and high.
Long press to get strobe and then single press to end it.
Memory function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for strobe.
- Battery replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive polarity toward the LED assembly(head of the light)
INSTALL the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.
Very nice product
Posted by Keven on 27th Jul 2017
I own the 2A V2, and was curious how it compared to the new 2A V3. With both turned on at the same time at Max Output, they both dimmed down after 3.5 minutes. While in Max mode, their wasn't much difference in brightness except that the 2A V3 cast a wider spread. Its possible that it throws longer than the 2A V2, but I didnt test it. The 2A V3 is about a quarter inch shorter than the 2A V2, and has a narrower bezzle. Moonlight mode is perfect for use in a tent, without disturbing others. Both are excellent lights for multiple applications.
Good Light, Great Value
Posted by Unknown on 1st Jul 2017
This is among the best flashlights out there and available for a very reasonable price. The small size make it perfect for kids; sleep overs, summer camp, etc.
Posted by Arnoldo alaniz on 4th Feb 2017
Light worked better than expected. Ordered 1 for me other for a friend . Hope he likes it as much as I.
Very satisfied money well spent
Posted by Nicholas Medina on 25th Jan 2017
Very happy with this product would recommend it to friends and family
Good product but not great
Posted by Robert on 29th Dec 2016
The overall quality of the Archer A2 V3 is quite good but I am disappointed with the performance. I expected it to be better. The maximum brightness seems to less than what I expected 500 lumens to be, and the stiffness and very long press of the switches are greater than they need to be, in my opinion.
Best 2AA you can get
Posted by Andrzej on 3rd Dec 2016
It's a very nice flashlight. Very bright, easy to operate and edc. What I don't like is the grip is not on the whole flashlight. Other than that its perfect.
Well worth the money
Posted by AP on 28th Sep 2016
I've had the light for just about two months. I use it every day. It has been dropped from 10 feet a few times, left on over night on 'low' mode and still plenty of battery life. The brightness settings are fantastic. Construction is the best I've seen. It seems to be a great value! I would have given a 5 star rating but I've only had it for two months. If I get 5 years out of it, I'll never purchase another brand. So far it's rock solid in every way!
This light has all the features you'll need.
Posted by Old Marine. on 23rd Sep 2016
This flashlight has all the features of a much larger and more expensive light. It is durable but small in size, easy to carry and easy to use. Most other tactical flashlights have lots of modes, this one does too but the modes are selected from the separate button, not the one used to turn the light on and off.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Aug 2016
Easy to carry, lightweight, beautiful neutral light
Archer 2A V3 Definitely the best light for the price!
Posted by Greg Elizondo on 21st Jun 2016
I go through a lot at flashlights. I am very rough on them and would consider myself a "hard user"
I drop them, break the clips, wear out the switches, heavily scratch the lenses etc...
I've owned a ton of different brands of lights, from 2AA, 1AA and 2AAA.
2AA is my preference. When considering a light I have five determining factors, and in specific order of importance.
1) light intensity (lumens)
2) size (shouldn't bee too big, must fit in my pocket comfortably, must also include a clip).
3) price, must be adequately priced
4) functions (modes, variations in intensity/brightness settings)
5) look (a good light should look good aesthetically)
I would give this light the following score
1) light intensity- 5/5
Brightness range and intensities are perfect, I have the neutral white model because I do a lot of electrical work, troubleshooting etc... and it really helps with representing the proper wire colors (this is also true on resistor color codes).
My default setting is medium as high is almost too bright in inspection applications. I work at night so the extra brightness of the high setting is perfect when outdoors (it's very bright with a great beam spread )
2) Size - 5/5
The size and weight are perfect, it fits in my pants pocket with no problem, it's not too heavy, nor too light.
3) Price - 5/5
The price is great, lower than most if not all lights with similar features/functions.
4) functions - 5/5
The features at great, I honestly never thought I'd use the Firefly mode (0.2 lumens) but I use it quite a bit. The mode switch (forward clicky) works great, took me a bit to get used to but after that, I love it. As mentioned above all modes have their purpose and nothing feels gimmicky or unnecessary.
5) look - 5/5
This light looks great, has a rugged look and feel. The finish is great and still looks brand new despite my heavy usage.
All in all, a perfect score of 5/5
Now if I can just keep my coworkers from asking to borrow it.
I'm am highly interested in trying out the Ti3 Neautral white. It looks like a great little light as well.
Customers also viewed