- Upgraded version of the Archer 1A V2 with more user-friendly UI.
- Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high and strobe.
- Momentary “forward clicky” tactical switch.
- Strike bezel for defense and emergency applications.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Orange peel reflector for a high quality beam.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- U shape groove at the tail for easy ACTIVATION as well as preventing accidentally activation.
- Reversible and removable pocket clip with titanium coating for durability.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Modes & Run-time:
- Max output: 200lumens using one Ni-Mh AA battery.
- Max run time: 17days (Firefly mode)
- Working voltage: 0.9v to 5.0v.
- Battery: 1 AA or 14500 battery
- Max beam distance: 66 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 1088cd.
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters)
- Weight: 42g without battery
- Dimensions: 110mm in length, 20mm bezel diameter.
- Accessories: Pocket clip x1, Spare O-ring x1, Lanyard x1.
- To turn on/off the light:
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily ACTIVATE the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- To change modes:
Five modes in total: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
When the light is on, single press the side switch to rotate among firefly, low, medium and high.
Long press to get strobe and then single press to end it.
Memory function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for strobe.
- Battery replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive polarity toward the LED assembly(head of the light)
INSTALL the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.
A Great Light!
Posted by Grandpa D on 5th Apr 2017
I've been pleased with all of the ThruNite products I have. The headlamps (TH20) the small T01 flashlights (perfect as gifts too) and now, the Archer 1A V3.
The headlamps and the Archer have multiple brightness settings, are easy to use and Reliable! I also like that the Archer has two switches. One is the "on" while the other changes the brightness settings. And, when you turn it off, it will stay in the brightness setting you last used. Perfect!
The ThruNite products I have ordered for myself, friends or relatives is approaching 50. Most were the T01's, but I have never been disappointed with their products. And, they won't be the last.
great light, great price, would recommend to you!
Posted by Matt on 26th Jan 2017
I really like this light, I purchased the NW version and I prefer this color tone for the light. Modes are great, Battery life is good, works fine as a headlamp clipped to my hat. I took one star off as I had a bit of reliability trouble with mine. After a couple of minor spills the light started working intermittently on the higher modes. Long story short, I removed the head and cleaned the battery contacts to the head for the negative side of the battery. It looked like this had not been cleaned at the factory well, and after the cleaning the battery works perfect again.
Thrunite Archer A1 V3 Budget Perfection
Posted by Unknown on 29th Dec 2016
Perfect Every Day Carry (EDC) light. Very compact.
Beautiful neutral beam tint.
Offers turbo which is very bright with my Orbtronic protected 14500 and moonlight mode .
Posted by john wienants on 22nd Dec 2016
What a fantastic light ! Just order one , you won't regret it .
great edc light
Posted by joh on 15th Dec 2016
Perfect size , easily fits most pockets , perfect selection of varible lumen powers , uses commonly available size battery . what more can I say about this light , just go ahead and get one . Oh , most of all the Price is very affordable ! I got my son one because he is a registered nurse and he uses it every day . I got myself one because it uses commonly available batteries .
Posted by Unknown on 13th Oct 2016
This Flashlight is Awesome.
It is small and have a lot of power. I hope that these Flashlight will support for a long time!!!
I use it with an 14500 cell from Xtar.
Everything is fine, but...
Posted by Vadim Maksimenko on 8th Jun 2016
It does not accept protected 14500 cells -- too long.
Posted by C.Studley on 19th May 2016
Thrunite has obviously been listening. For the money, I don't think you can beat this setup. I have personally carried the 2014 model TN12 ( 1,000 Lumens ) since it came out and it likewise, doesn't disappoint. If you're going to have... a AA EDC Flashlight, this is truly the only one I would bother with. I've owned Fenix, not bad mouthing them, but it's like comparing your Father's WW2 ( A battery ) flashlight with a screw-in lightbulb. They get the job done, but not like this new Thrunite will. Just get a couple. You won't regret it !
10 out of 10
Posted by Admir on 23rd Apr 2016
Extremely lightweight, durable flashlight with five modes of operation, from 0.1 lumens up to 200 lumens all that with a single AA battery, it’s hard to surpass. If you were looking for a perfect EDC flashlight, search no more, this is it, 10 out of 10!
Great light for the size
Posted by Cole H. on 4th Apr 2016
This is a great all around light for your Every Day Carry, It seems to be built well, while maintaining an affordable price for something you will be constantly carrying around. I like the lightweight design with the ribbed finish, it makes for excellent grip, with a manageable total weight. I ended up with this light, because they seemed to be out of the V2 on Amazon, which was my first choice. The things that I do not care for is that the beam spread seems to be a bit to much for my preference, but everybody and there uses will be different. I also do not like that sometimes when turning it on I accidentally press the "mode" Button at the same times, but I would consider myself to have rather large hands, so maybe this is not an issue for other people. Overall It earns itself a 5. I have yet to test it with a 14500 Battery, so we will see how different the performance is with one of those soon.
Customers also viewed