- Specially designed for flashlight rechargeable batteries, U1 is more than a charger.
- It can also be used as a portable power source with a rechargeable battery.
With the built-in advanced safety mechanism to extend the battery lifespan and simple, intelligent LED indicator interface,
you will be amazed by how useful this little tool can be.
- The U1 is a reliable tool when traveling light, especially for outdoor enthusiasts.
- ThruNite Bundle, save money for you.
- 1* U1 Charger(including usb cable+holster)
- 1* 18650 rechargeble batteries
- Intelligently switches between constant-current charging mode for LI-ION batteries
or pulse charging mode for NI MH/NI Cd batteries.
- USB interface and simple LED light indicators for easy operation for everyone.
- Dual-use as both a charger and a portable power source (with a battery).
- Advanced short circuit and over discharging protection mechanism to ensure users’ safety.
- Single charging channels for compact size.
- Self-setting to enable fast charging or discharging.
- Wide working conditions to enable normal use anywhere, any time.
- Input: 5V, Max 1.2A
- Output: 4.2V/1A (as charger) 5V/1A (as power source)
- Size: 84mm (L) x 27mm (W) x 35mm (H) (without USB cord)
- Weight: 37g (excluding USB cord)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃-40℃ (full-load, normal operation)
- Storage Conditions: Temperature: -20℃ - 85℃, Relative Humidity: 5% (0℃) ~ 90% (40℃) RH, 72Hrs, full load, normal operation.
- Product Rating: CE, FCC, RoHS.
- Accessories: USB cord x 1, Holsterx1
- Battery Installation:
Follow the direction engraved on the charging channel to install the battery with
negative terminal towards the negativeconnector (the metal plate in the middle).
- Get started: Use the USB cord to connect the U1 to any devices that use an USB interface to charge the battery.
With a charged battery installed, the U1 turns into a power source immediately with the USB cord connected either way.
- Indicating Signals:
Red light: The battery is being charged.
Red light alternates with green light: The battery is reversed and should be installed correctly immediately.
Green light: The battery is fully charged.
- Note: When U1 is used as power source, the USB discharging port is lit in blue.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 19 | Next
I see the light!
Posted by realfauxminer on 3rd Apr 2018
Bought one for myself last year and have since bought two more for gifts (bundled). Exceptional and worth the price. Multiple uses around the house, camping and exploring.
Posted by Gianni on 14th Dec 2017
I am marine Engineer ,I use it Evert day andò its super thrustable , strong andò very light.
nice package for the price
Posted by Thomas Frace on 23rd Aug 2017
Very compact lightweight functional rechargeable USB battery bank.
Vrey Good, but
Posted by Unknown on 5th Mar 2017
This is a great product. I have used it many times as a power bank to charge my cell phone. I do recommend it and would buy it again. However, when I try to charge NiMH AA batteries for my Thrunite head lamp (which i use every day), this charger alternates red light to green light. This is an indication that the battery is in the charger reversed, but actually it isnt. So i cannot charge my headlamp batteries with this, which is one of the reasons i purchased it. Still a good product and works very well as a power bank.
Posted by Simon on 22nd Feb 2017
Great quality products and service has been nothing short of excellent when dealing with Eva at Thrunite customer services recently, I will always use Thrunite!
Posted by William Hutcheson on 14th Jan 2017
So awesome and compact it goes everywhere with me.
Great Lamp... VERY POOR U1 Chargeing unit
Posted by AL ABROLAT on 11th Dec 2016
Great Lamp... The two U1 chargers I bought don't work worth a crap. Either the connector is too short or the insert on charger is too deep, cause it DOES NOT CHARGE unless you stand there & hold it
Posted by Ted Lawrence on 19th Oct 2016
Easy to use. Charges quickly
Works As Advertised
Posted by AM on 3rd Oct 2016
This is an effective compact charger that also works as a battery bank. I'm glad I purchased it. Worth every penny.
Posted by Dave on 9th Sep 2016
Good affordable charger. Charging AA/AAA batteries is very fast.
Functions as a battery bank also.
A samsung phone charged ok.
But it did not charge my Sony Z3 compact.
Perhaps Thrunite can post a compatible list of phones it will charge.
Very Nice & Handy!!
Posted by William on 21st Aug 2016
I purchased this charger and battery combo to compliment my TN12 flashlight. As someone who uses his flashlight on a daily basis , it is comforting to know I will never be left with a dead battery. Very high quality product that I recommend to all of my friends.
Posted by d k uk on 17th Aug 2016
I purchased the i1 charger as an accessory to go with my thrunight tc 12 torch which recently from Amazon uk the tc 12 is a rechargeable torch but it is still very handy to have a spare battery to go with it & this small charger/powerbank is perfect for this purpose very pleased with it
Best charger for BOB
Posted by Dave on 4th Jul 2016
Good charger. Can handle charging 18650 li-ion via usb solarpanel.
Keep it in my backpack at all times.
Also charges AAA and AA ni-mh batteries.
The Best battery and charger ever!!!!!
Posted by Mario Rodriguez on 29th Jan 2016
I'm a policeman and I'm very happy that I can charge my battery in the comfort of my police cruiser, thanks to the USB adapter on the charger. Even charge my cellphone in an emergency. My TN12 2016 is working great with the Thrunite 18650,3400mah battery. It's give quite good running time. Thanks Thrunite for make my Night Shifts at the police department of Puerto Rico more secure. I trust you and I know that when my life is in danger I can depend on you. Thanks again.
Best hiking charger
Posted by Unknown on 26th Jan 2016
Light, small, good capacity ideal for extended hiking device power.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 19 | Next
Customers also viewed